No announcement yet.

WIDESTRIDES......YOUR DUCKS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Widestrides, you should do what you feel like, but let me make one final argument for your ducks. I keep hearing how Auburn's big line and a huge QB will dominate a much smaller Duck defense. Introducing the Kentucky Wildcats. Probably the smallest defensive line in the sec and terrible against the run. Well Kentucky came within a stones throw beating Auburn. Granted Auburn got I think 34 points, but it wasn't 60.
    The offense for kentucky scored 31 against the mighty Auburn defense.

How did they do it? Spread the field and used skill players like Derrick Locke, Randall Cobb. It was at Kentucky so I will give Auburn that, but for crying out loud don't you think that Oregon's skill players are superior to UK? Now I am not too sure about Oregon's defense, but I know Kentucky's suck.

Auburn can score, that is a fact. But a team of Oregon's caliber should hold them somewhat and I promise you should score a crap load on them.

Again, don't listen to me because we are in a contest and I am just giving you my opinion. Maybe it is my hatred for Auburn that I feel so strong about this game, but I don't think so. GO DUCKS..... I BELIEVE!!!

Comment

Working...
    X