Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enter and Pay for the "Mock Hilton Contest" here...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
    I think we need to let Jeff make the final ruling on when picks are due....

Are you going to be our score keeper???

Comment

4 paid in full so far......

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
        I vote for Saturday deadline also. Hilton deadline might be Noon EST.

If that's too early, we could compromise and go later - like 10 PM.

And we could have some sort of fall back as we'd hate to see someone space out and miss a week. Maybe they could at least pick the Sunday night side and total and the Monday night side and total if they miss the deadline. Maybe choose one of those four for two points. Whatever.
        Later than 12EST would be nice since I'm on pacific time and that'd be 9am on a saturday. Which means I may as well have a friday night deadline.
        8pm eastern or 10pm sounds nice.

Comment

yeah, I can keep score if needed. No problem. I have been slacking on that kind of thing around here so owe you guys some labor.

Even a Saturday afternoon deadline would be OK for the left-siders, just think Sunday is still a little late. If we are going to "Mock" the hilton contest I think we shoudl stick as close to those rules as possible otherwise its just a contest.

How about 4 pm EST for a deadline Saturday.

Comment

yeah, I can keep score if needed. No problem. I have been slacking on that kind of thing around here so owe you guys some labor.

Even a Saturday afternoon deadline would be OK for the left-siders, just think Sunday is still a little late. If we are going to "Mock" the hilton contest I think we shoudl stick as close to those rules as possible otherwise its just a contest.

How about 4 pm EST for a deadline Saturday.
            Thanks for keeping score, that's great.........Seems like a lot of guys want the Saturday deadline to submit picks. SO, let's go with Saturday 6 PM EST. That should help the west coasters out a little, is everyone happy with that??? Hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by The Boys View Post
              Thanks for keeping score, that's great.........Seems like a lot of guys want the Saturday deadline to submit picks. SO, let's go with Saturday 6 PM EST. That should help the west coasters out a little, is everyone happy with that??? Hope so.
              That sounds like a good compromise - Saturday at 6 PM EST. Good for traffic to the site and it also should limit line poaching - taking advantage of the Sunday morning line movement.

Comment

yep that sounds good.
                Thanks for taking that west coast time change into consideration it is much appreciated as well as is keeping score.

Comment

Come on guys, lets get the 50 bucks out and sign up already......

Comment

ok I'm officially in.... just paid the $50. Lets get this thing rolling.

Comment

Sounds good. I will get paid up over the weekend. I do know that paypal does charge that fee so we may have to adjust payouts accoringly?

Comment

Sounds good. I will get paid up over the weekend. I do know that paypal does charge that fee so we may have to adjust payouts accoringly?
                        I used my credit card and there was not a fee..........

Comment

Originally posted by The Boys View Post
                          I used my credit card and there was not a fee..........
                          same here

Comment

I'm in and if you need a secondary scorer, let me know!

Comment

None of the other sites I visit have a contest like this, this will be a nice addition to the "NFL Game of the Week"............

Comment

I just paid by PayPal. No fee on my side. Hopefully none on Jeff's side.

Paid entrants:
                                1. The Boys
                                2. resteasy
                                3. Oldluds
                                4. dragon 1952
                                5. Monroe Eaford
                                6. Taxman
                                7. widestrides

Comment

Working...
                                X