+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    hawaii-7

Totals R OK Heart Attack, I will re edit the rules for next week, so i will grade ur first pic as ur official pic for the week

197 Arkansas State +21

Miami Ohio + 20.5

laxsfo99

dawg1734 Guest
    I know I am late-no exceptions-just given access

Georgia +3

was having trouble with internet i know im 25 mins late not a big deal if u dnt take my pick but i had to download safari so it took a lil time.

Florida st. -29

could not get in site and when I did could not post. hope we can get a little leadway on cutoff time for taday's picks

165 byu -3

best of luck to everyone this year

I was having same problems

Boise st. -3

I had problems logging on.

GEORGIA +3

why the F totals this year?

Boise St -3

East Carolina +20

SMU

Boone, glad your back even if your late.. Take care my friend...

Xbigpappa,

Already, you've got some issues to sort out. Late posters due to the site being down, the Michigan/W. Michigan game, and hart attacks total of EC/SC under 63 that he changed to Oklahoma after reading the rules that said sides only.

Tough calls, except Michigan. Those games should just be no plays - not scored a win or a loss, IMO. That's how the Books graded it.

GL with the other issues.

I agree WS

We had these issues last year and probably the year before with people not being able to get in the site on Sat morning. The solution was and always has been to email Jeff with your pick or don't wait until Saturday morning to get your freakin' picks in. We need to nip this in the bud. It's the same crap every year.

I am the worlds worst at getting my pick in late.. Not too late but late, hell I almost forgot today not that it would have mattered... I think there is no way to please everyone and though I don't agree with Papa often he seems to try and keep things fair.. It is up to us as adults to abide by the rules..... JUST SAYING... I do however think that slack needs to be cut in a situation like today when the site is down.. .. Hey as long as they haven't picked a game already started, I have no problem with it...

No exceptions for late posters, there is always a chance the site will be down if you wait till the last min to post. As for Heart Attack, since I did have conflicting info in the rules I will let his last play (OKL) Stand, Figures HE would be the one to take advantage of the error. The only way I will allow late posters is if Jeff says its OK

In the future, if you have trouble posting b 4 the deadline, e-mail your pic to bettorsworld.

@ Woodee: Lines are now available for college totals, so I decided to include them this year.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1952 View Post
    We had these issues last year and probably the year before with people not being able to get in the site on Sat morning. The solution was and always has been to email Jeff with your pick or don't wait until Saturday morning to get your freakin' picks in. We need to nip this in the bud. It's the same crap every year.
    Understood. But to remind everyone and for newcomers, the full email (bettorsworld@gmail.com) should be in the Rules for both the College and Pro Contests, which they quote at the top of each week's lines. Then they all have something current to refer to.

even if it was posted in this no one could open it or atleast that was my problem i couldnt get into any forum not even the one that jeff posted with his email in it. Firefox was the only internet i had so i was hoping that it was going to work in the morning. Mine wasnt working on friday night its really not that fair because there was no access to receiving jeffs email address unless you already knew it.

Quote Originally Posted by FSU123 View Post
    even if it was posted in this no one could open it or atleast that was my problem i couldnt get into any forum not even the one that jeff posted with his email in it. Firefox was the only internet i had so i was hoping that it was going to work in the morning. Mine wasnt working on friday night its really not that fair because there was no access to receiving jeffs email address unless you already knew it.
    You are right. Everyone is responsible for knowing Jeff's email in advance. bettorsworld @gmail.com. All should add it to their Address Book.

Thanks widestrides, I will update the rules to include the Bettorsworld e-mail incase the site cannot be accessed.