No announcement yet.

Monday Night Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Bears almost got the cover for the game. And almost put the 2H total over 23.5 with that last throw after time had run out. Whew!

Comment

I thought Cutler was awesome tonight. As they said, it would have been 42-0 without his pocket awareness and arm.

He needs some help. How can an NFL team go into a season without addressing that problem on the OL? They signed all those WRs and Marion Barber and Merriweather, but not much help for the OL! Eagles the same thing.

How can Jacksonville go into the season with McCown and a rookie at QB?

How can Indy not get ready for Peyton's absence? Then bring in Kerry Collins at the last minute?! Stupid.
      Last edited by widestrides; 10-10-2011, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Missed the game but see my teaser missed to on te total. But I complete another teaser I had (atl and det), a 3 team parlay and a 5 team parlay for a nice profit.

Comment

Yeah, Like I said before MNF is always up in the air for ATS until the final play! One more yard and the cover for Detroit is blown and a huge backdoor for Bears backers. PHEW! I may have thrown something through my TV if I got beat like that again this week!

Comment

I don't think they got the snap off in time on that play anyway but it was just ignored because the game was over anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X