Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Hoops Discussion Thread

Cleveland -5
    I really like this spot here. NO off road losses the last 2 days @ OKC and overtime loss @ Indiana. 3rd road game in 3 days.

Atlanta +8
    A good mix here. Atlanta struggles of late scoring. Knicks are screwing up the chemistry and euphoria of Linsanity. JR Smith and Carmelo takes away from team play.
    Plus the point spread is out of whack here! Monday the Hawks were 10.5 dogs to the Bulls and today they are 8 point dogs to the Knicks. So, Vegas is trying to tell us that the Bulls are only 2.5 points better than the Knicks. I don't this so!

Michigan State -5
    Izzo has Sparty running strong, why buck the trend! Covered the last 5 and 7 of 8. I've sung their praises Sunday and will continue to do so today. Very good team peaking at the right time of the year!

Boston +105 over St. Louis.
    Nothing like the defending Stanley Cup champions to end the Blues home winning streak!

Like the Spratan PLay, stick with the hot team
    good luck

Comment

so far I like
      Golden ST @ PHOenix-3 1/2
      GS Hasnt won there in 12 tries. PHX Revenge

Rutgers @ Marquette-11
      Marguette Very Hot.

and of course Spartans-5 1/2
      good luck

Comment

One for me so far...
        West Virginia +3 (buy 1/2) over Notre Dame...Will be battle but I will take the points with a capable team.

Comment

Here we go

WICHITA STATE -6 at ill state- Like this Wichita Team

DRAKE -6 vs SIU

MICHIGAN ST -5.5 at Minny

KANSAS -10 at TAM

Comment

I am fading the public very hard tonight.
            Lots of look-aheads too for many teams as the conf. races near the end. Somebody will stumble tonight.
            Plays are in order of how I like them. Lots of stinky teams and that may kill me but when the numbers show everyone on one side, I like to go the other way.

A & M +10 over Kansas..KU has Mizzou on deck.

Nc-Wilmington +11 VS. VCU--VCU has showdown with G Mason on deck.

Minnesota +6 over Michigan State....Not as easy at seems. Sorry guys above!

Fordham +7 VS St. BOnny

Lasalle +3 VS. Temple

Rice +2 VS. UCF

Northeastern +3 VS. Ga Mason

Texas Tech +15 at Iowa State

Comment

Adding:

Citadel +4 over Appy State

Comment

Good Luck Woodee

I thought about the look ahead for Kansas but I just can not buy into to it they seem very focused as a team.

Minny does not have the horses to stop Mr Green inside or outside

Any way best of luck to you sir tonight , as I see your riding the upset train it should be interesting

Comment

Keep your eyes on this team, they are called the Shockers 25-4 and come from the Missouri Valley Conference ranked # 19 and got some game.

They move the ball so well as a team, This is a team that will make it to the dance and when they do be prepared to to take them in the first round.

Good win tonight

Comment

Drake is another quality squad and they cover

Comment

Nothing like posting a bunch of losers! Hope you all faded away!

Comment

2-2 on the day

Comment

7-3 for me on the day. Some lucky wins for sure as Kansas blows a pretty good lead late and allows A-M to sneak in the backdoor.

Texas Tech led at half but Iowa State blew them out in the 2nd covering the 15 in the last few minutes. I thought that was an easy winner on TT but they could not hang.

Citadel, Rice, and NEeastern win SU. Minnesota leads most of the game and almost blows the cover later but sneaks within the 6 to lose by 5.

Comment

Working...
                          X