Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in THE REAL HILTON SUPERCONTEST??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Boys View Post
    Sorry Taxman I didn't see it.......good luck with your team. I'll be in it also, maybe I can come in first and you can come in second.........lol
    Or vice versa! Good luck to us!

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post
      Well it sounds like Krin is backing out so that would be 6 but i dnt think jeff would want to stop one of us from being on the team so we could just go with the 5 of Bret, Dinger, Taxman, Dragon, and resteasy??

As far as proxy services the one I emailed seems to be a pretty good one. Jeff said the guy that runs it, Matty, writes an article every now and then for him says he is a good guy.
      Well I certainly wouldn't be bent out of shape if I wasn't chosen. I think bret, resteasy and Jeff would make a solid core. The rest of us are fairly even but Taxman has access to Vegas so that's 4 right there. So it would be between me, Dinger and Krichinsky.

Comment

Wow, that is quite a response. Hopefully we can iron this out. I'll be in Vegas September 8th making some bets. I can't wait till the season starts.

Comment

Team Name suggestion: BW Five

Comment

One more thing, I always follow Dragons picks (Awesome capper) and Krinchinski is always floating near the top of the leader board.
            Hopefully we can make this work, or maybe a second team.

Comment

Don't forget to sign up for the "Mock Hilton"

Comment

I also proxy for $250 & 5% of any potential winnings...
                N/A

Comment

My 2 cents on the team name is: bettorsworld.com, the team was put together on this site so why not give bettorsworld the recognition? Just my opinion, besides it's good advertising for the site and just might create more forum traffic in the future.

Comment

exactly what I was thinking was putting the website in the team name.
                    2 teams or 1 is good either way. If it's two get all the names (probably 8 total) and we can go to a site to generate a random team so we'd have two teams of 4 and the selection would be without bias.

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Working...
                      X