Why docs? They suck!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why docs? They suck!!

They are promoted around here. I have seen thier plays for 3 weeks now and have monitored them.
    Doc had a goy today. Lost huge. Responsible bettors do not step out that big yet all these clowns followed suit.
    They have been known to be good yet they still throw out this goy bull shit.
    For responsible bettors that's fine. But they are out for the money as much as all these touts are. What if a guy buys in to a play? That is not sports investment. It's gambling. Shame on you doc. Even if you won this awful play.
    Luckily I do not play theses regularly. But just want to make sure others don't pay for this shit.

We have plenty of pros here on this forum!!

Find it comedic irony to see a link for DOC's plays right above your post. I did try one of the promotions they had and ended up with a month of Indian Cowboy's NHL plays since it came with a promise of a profit. Needless to say,I did not end up as a favorite in their marketing department, although they did keep their word.

Comment

yes, it sucks I get bombarded with touts emails on weekends, everyone says they have a crystal ball and some are great salesmen atleast their emails are believable. Yet their picks suck. when your week at a particular sport and you get an email promoting that sport you listen, but it is always a mistake. I am week at college this year cause I am not able to watch the games on saturday, but I am killing it in NFL, MLB and CFL right now.
      good luck

Comment

Woodee,

I would trust you before Doc and I hope you would me.. Yes we all have our ups and downs but still there are guys worse case on this site who are proven winners.. Trust yourself...FF Doc....Your better than him.. Good luck buddy..

Comment

Yes. I am not saying they stink long term but thier game of the year shit stinks to high heaven.
          They try to suck the new guys into a short term fix and it pisses me off. Like any money making scheme its not a one score thing. Either be patient or it's usually too good to be true.
          If we all bet only goy we'd be too rich to post here. We don't. Locks are myths.

What I do is get sucked into these guys plays and question my own thoughts about teams and games. Honestly the best insights I have ever learned come fro
          Jeff and bettors world. He's the only guy who makes sense long term.
          No easy scores. Ever!!
          Easy scores and there is no betting for anyone. Think about it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
            Yes. I am not saying they stink long term but thier game of the year shit stinks to high heaven.
            They try to suck the new guys into a short term fix and it pisses me off. Like any money making scheme its not a one score thing. Either be patient or it's usually too good to be true.
            If we all bet only goy we'd be too rich to post here. We don't. Locks are myths.

What I do is get sucked into these guys plays and question my own thoughts about teams and games. Honestly the best insights I have ever learned come fro
            Jeff and bettors world. He's the only guy who makes sense long term.
            No easy scores. Ever!!
            Easy scores and there is no betting for anyone. Think about it!!!!
            Second guessing myself has burned me to no end.. Your a good and respected capper on this site. Trust yourself, Trust me and don't buy into the guys who are selling... Just my advice... Hey I am almost up to 50% on my SEC picks..lol.. I am in a slump but I will be okay in the end and so will you.. Good luck..

Comment

Just to cheer you up... Do you actually think Pappa will be on top of Sports-bettors in the end? No freakin way.. I am going to get him and I be that Brett will also.... I for one will never let Pappa beat me period and I will get him both on the College POW and just because I can Sports-Monitor...lololol.. I will get him...

Comment

Yeah. I don't know. At least I know pappa plays his plays.
                I had a buddy tip me off that docs and all of his crew was on Nebraska big. I kinda liked them and the gow line was favorable so I jumped on board. My pick number 2 was Texas tech.
                So maybe I am just a bit bitter?
                Anyway. My and most guys picks are good around here. Not docs or any newsletter pick. I think we have a good bunch here over any place on The message boards.

Comment

Typing on my phone so sorry if I sound deaf n dumb.

Comment

Nobody could have a worse weekend than I had last week.. I got my got my balls busted by my book.. Just remember that it is not a sprint and the strong horses win in the end.. I for one usually for some reason start really bad... Look it up.. I suck the first of everything.. But I am one hell of a closer per my record.. I am closing hard and I busted his balls today... Trust yourself big guy.... You are really good.. You just have to except the bad times and there will be many but your good enough to overcome all that. I for one am fixing to fff my book up. I did today...

Comment

Thanks Woodee, I try and do what I can.

Comment

Working...
                      X