texas/Kansas st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• texas/Kansas st

I expect K St to roll these pigs. texas cant tackle worth beans. Klein could get back into the Heisman race with an expolsion. I am on KSt larger than any play I've made in a while. I need to see that longhorn "matador" defense.
    Last edited by hart attack; 12-01-2012, 07:11 PM.

OK....I'll tail you. That way you have an excuse if it loses ;^ )

Comment

Again Dragon and I hope I don't curse you but I am on KS hard.. Let me read all your post before I go foolish.. lol

Good luck man...

Comment

Oops.. I don't read shit obviously.. HT and Dragon.. I am with you both and I fired down on KS..

Good luck both of you..

Comment

Unfortunately, I seem to have jinxed it already. INT's in the end zone are a trademark of my picks lately.

Comment

I think we still will be okay in the end Dragon and HT.. I admit it is not going the way we wanted it too.. Hopefully KS will wake up.. Lot of time left..

Comment

we are dead in the f&*cking water. k st looks like a pen full of pigs.

Comment

I will go one step further and say is this not for the big 12 championship? They will wake up..

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
                  we are dead in the f&*cking water. k st looks like a pen full of pigs.
                  I take it you don't support a bet on K. State -7 2nd H?

Comment

If you guys want to meet me at Gracie's Sea Hag in Depoe Bay, OR after the game I will buy all the drinks you can hold. We can drown our sorrows together.

Comment

The ass whipping that HT started this post with is fixing to start 14-10.... I love the thought of us all one day getting together though.. You guys might find out I am not an asshole after all. Oh and Dragon, I will get the second round..lol

Comment

I don't think you're an asshole. Actually I think we're more alike than different......at worst we're both assholes and would get along splendidly.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                          I don't think you're an asshole. Actually I think we're more alike than different......at worst we're both assholes and would get along splendidly.
                          Back at you Dragon and FYI we just won...

Comment

WOO HOO!!

Comment

Yeah us! Good call hart attack....never a doubt.

Comment

Working...
                              X