RestEasy NFL Week 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
    I'm not sure Manning is much better than Freeman. But seriously, how the Vikings go with Freeman over Cassell is beyond stupidity in the first place. On the other side, Nicks is worthless....it's like he needs glasses but hasn't figured it out yet. How do you go up for a pass with your hands spread 3 ft apart? The ball isn't that wide! It's like he doesn't have a clue where the ball is! Manning is all of a sudden even worse than Sam Bradford if that is at all possible. He either overthrows the receiver or the receiver drops it or can't even find it. And please tell me....when you have a QB on his first start with a new team and you have the premiere RB in the league, how do you only give it to him 13 freakin' times! Seriously, what the fuck are these people thinking?
    that bold makes no sense.

Nicks has given up this season. He's been playing lazy all year. Manning's issues are pretty apparent. Each snap that O-line collapses immediately. His receivers run incorrect routes, drop balls and as you pointed out with nicks don't seem to know what's going on or don't care. He has no run game to setup play action since they are on their 5th and 6th running backs.

He's not playing great but it's an absolute joke to compare him to freeman tonight or bradford.

AP didn't get anything going but I agree there too. They were 2nd and 1 and threw the ball each time. Unreal. Several times that garbage happened even 3rd and 2. His job should be to hand ap the ball and occasionally throw. The routes should be short simple routes not these bombs he was going for.

But heck, it makes me happy to have a win no matter what.

Comment

Evidently you didn't notice the "but seriously" part.

Comment

....but then again.... to say he's 'not playing great' is quite an understatement. 66.5 QB rating......15 picks in 7 games.....horrible pass after horrible pass after horrible pass after horrible pass. If I could think of one word to describe how he's playing this year it would be....um, let me think....oh yeah, "horrible".

Comment

Working...
        X