MARCH College Hoops plays and chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
    UCLA/Gon 3 1/2min scoring drought....Christ!
    Both teams look jitters missing wide open shots

Comment

6 min left in the game and they are a combined 2 of 25 from 3 pt range....ha ha

Comment

Have you ever made a mistake on a wager....like typing in an amount just to see what the payout might be and then....whoops. More later :^ /

Comment

Fuck....I'm gonna be sick.

Comment

Well....looking good so far but I'm not about to jinx it. Fuck...what a dumbass.

Comment

9 pt lead and under a minute to play why don't you just foul....no, instead let them make a 3 pointer :^ /

Comment

At Duke -475 for the game at HT I entered my entire bankroll just to see what the payoff would be and I must have multi-clicked the mouse in my drunken stuper and actually made the bet. What a fucking dumbass. Even though it won who would be stupid enough to make an all-in bet at -475 unless they were STUPID or DRUNK or BOTH :^ /

Comment

Actually thought you had Duke -5.5.
                  Your bacon was saved if you did.

Comment

I did....I had Duke -5.5 for the largest bet of the year even including football. In my drunken stupor though I entered a HT bet of Duke -475 for my entire freakin' bankroll just to see what the payoff would be and flubbed the mouse clicks and actually entered the bet leaving my account with 57 cents.
                    Being the dumbass I am, it ended up winning too :^ /

Comment

Straight Wager 03/27/15 22:50 EDT
                      Bet $ 855.00 to win $ 180.00 (paid $ 1,035.00) Result: Wager Won
                      Utah vs Duke - Live Betting Game Line
                      Utah 57 vs Duke 63 03/28/15 01:45 EDT
                      Duke -475

Comment

2-1 for me.

5-1 past 2 days. Better stop! But I won't...

Funny on that duke bet. Live wagering is scary. Try to stay away from it unless I have no previous bets on the game.

Saturday.
                        2 plays...

Arizona ml
                        Notre dame +12 I played earlier. I bought it to 13 but most don't do that.
                        Line has went down but I see uk money probably coming today is bet.

Comment

At +13 I would be tempted to take Notre Dame also......anything less then probably not. Kentucky can just
                          blow you away. Maybe they got up for that WV game a little more than usual though, considering the WV
                          prediction to win, and then maybe they'll be a little flat emotionally? Probably not considering this is for the
                          Final 4, but maybe just enough for the ND cover....ha ha.

Comment

Just thinking out loud here.....
                            Wisconsin and Arizona are so close in the Sagarin ratings it's unbelievable. Out of the 4 indicators
                            Arizona is ahead by.26, .91, .06 and then Wiscy is ahead .38 in the last one.
                            Wisc has had the toughest schedule of course, #18 to #48, they have identical records, although
                            the Wildcats are undefeated in top 25/50 play and the Badgers losing to Duke by 10 and Mary by 6.
                            Duke was unconscious in that 10 pt win though shooting 65% and 58% on three's....ridiculous. And
                            Wiscy had a horrible shooting day across the board @ Maryland....and the Rutgers loss was similar
                            with Rutgers shooting lights out and Wiscy struggling for the most part. So a 10 pt loss early on to
                            arguably the best team in the nation, and then 5 and 6 pt losses on poor shooting/horrible defense
                            days, both on the road.
                            Arizona lost 3 also, all on the road, and just by a combined 9 points.
                            Of course Arizona also has huge revenge for last year's OT win by the Badgers that knocked them out.
                            You wonder if Arizona wasn't possibly peeking at this potential match-up prior to, and during, the Xavier game.
                            Wisc looks to be the more dangerous 3 pt shooting team and also should have an advantage in FT's.
                            I would like to see Arizona win being a west coast guy but I just think it's going to be Wisconsin again.

Comment

So far today I've got a 2-team parlay buying 2.5 pts on Wisc and 3 on Ken,
                              Wisc +4 / Ken -8 @ +123

Tomorrow's games I like,
                              Mich St -2.5
                              Duke -2.5

Comment

Took Ken -11 and also need Ken -8 to complete that parlay. Hoping for a big lead so I can jump on
                                ND + later on and hedge both bets.
                                Also, for fun, took a small wager for Ken to win by 16-18 pts @ +750 :^ )

Comment

Working...
                                X