Arizona -2.5
    Denver +3.5

laxsfo99

Tampa Bay
    Detroit
    Baltimore
    Tennessee
    New England

Widestrides #1 (Strictly contrarian picks.)
    Jaguars +6
    Eagles +5
    Cowboys -6.5
    Giants -4
    Colts +4.5

Widestrides #2 (Still in contention.)
    Giants -4
    Cards -2.5
    Titans +5
    Pitt -3
    Raiders -3

I hate this contest. At least once per year between Thanksgiving and Christmas I get busy doing other shit and forget about this ridiculous deadline. Here it is not even midnight on the west coast and I get an 0-5 even though the games don't start for another 10+ hours :^ /

Sorry about that dragon, but not much we can do. There has to be a deadline and the SuperContest deadline is actually Saturday at 3 PM. It also wouldn't be fair to give the West Coast 3 more hours than the East Coast, given that the lines are static. (Although there's not much NFL news or line movement between Midnight and 3 AM EST.) The only solution to trying to make up for misses is to either allow everyone one mulligan, (not count everyone's worst week), or to allow everyone to select 5 default teams at the beginning of the season in case they missed one week. Or you get the 5 biggest underdogs. Somehow, I don't think there would be much support for helping out those who miss amongst those who have a spotless record of getting their picks in.

Just venting....totally my fault.

Set an alarm on your phone or set a Google Calendar alert to send you an email. Can set those for every Saturday night during football season. Done.

Ver eez zha eyekon ver Zhurrender? EEsh shoot
    bee a Vite Fleg. Essh eet here? Zhee Vite Fleg ver ZHURRENDER

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1952 View Post
    Just venting....totally my fault.
    Did the exact same thing last week. Also west coast it is frustrating looking at 9:20 and being like Oh shit! It's after midnight. But it is what it is. Feel your pain

Quote Originally Posted by resteasy View Post
    Did the exact same thing last week. Also west coast it is frustrating looking at 9:20 and being like Oh shit! It's after midnight. But it is what it is. Feel your pain
    You Rebounded with a 5-0 though, Tough. Especially during this Week IMO. :cheers