+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thoughts for today guys??

Hard not to look at western Michigan as wiscy may have a hard time forgetting the collapse that cost them the rose bowl. Wmu is also 13-0.

Remember the Boise game a few years back on that truck play vs okie I think.
    Can see something like this happening in this game. Little guy looking for some respect vs a team that might not be there mentally.

Like auburn quite a bit too.

Trying to break down the Iowa-Florida game. Will be a good one I think. Iowa has been all over the board this year after having high expectations. I know they are excited to be there but if they get behind they don't have much of a passing attack. Everyone is saying a grinder at 40.5 but usually that means a shoot out will come out of no where. Lean on Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by woodee12 View Post
    Well shit...
    Since we all like it we might as well release it as our "bettorsworld boys" bowl game of the year!
    Penn State Covers

One factor that i am leaning on heavily on why I thin kBama will win tonight and cover the 6.5....

Everyone is talking about them being the UNDERDOG. Yes, they are the fav odds-wise, they now, but the media is all over them dayng that Clemson is the fav.

Media vs. reality + a chip on the shoulder of Saban and the boys = Bama win and cover. (remember the last big media underdog??....Initials are D.T.)

I have a big future play on Bama over Clemson that I played at +210 a while back so all I need is a win, but if I were betting it too, I would lay the points.

What do you guys think??

Clemson back doored me last year and I expect the same result this year

Well. Wasn't right with that call!

Think it's time to stop talking about the bama d now. They got shredded in the second half.