+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Titans

Seattle +3

Atlanta Falcons -3

Arizona +3

Kansas city

Arizona

I sure wish I could change my pick because Arizona +3 just seems like a lock to me looking at it now. I think they win SU.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1952 View Post
    I sure wish I could change my pick because Arizona +3 just seems like a lock to me looking at it now. I think they win SU.
    Good Luck Partner

Arizona just doesn't look like the team I remember from last years. Maybe home will help them cause they are a god awful road team historically.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    Good Luck Partner

Arizona just doesn't look like the team I remember from last years. Maybe home will help them cause they are a god awful road team historically.
    I am just totally perplexed at the Arizona offensive play calling after that 1st TD. The absolute only way to attack Dallas is through the air. Yet Arizona continuously tried to establish a running game despite the fact that they don't have one without David Johnson. If I was Arizona I would have passed on every fucking down and I think they would have won if they had. The truth is in the box score. 21 running plays for 49 yds and no TD's, 29 receptions for 325 yds and 2 TD's.

Yeah, that was terrible. I was on Arizona too and the coaches are idiots. Terrible game management.
    You have to wonder what they are thinking at times. Was the cards game for the taking but they blew it.
    Arians has always been one of the worst coaches in the league.

Standings will be up Wednesday morning guys. Got them graded just need to put them on.

3 guys at 3-0 it looks like. But not too great of week overall.