Clear All

Cowboys

Comment

Colts +13

Comment

Colts +13

Comment

Indy +13.

Can't resist. Tried to find another one and hope Texans cover, but O'Brien is just too conservative. He'll play it safe and close. Win by 3 or 6.

Comment

Denver +9

Comment

Atlanta Falcons

Comment

I'm like you widestrides. Cant find anything else. tough card today. So ill bite also and take INDY +13. . Usually this backfires.

Indy +13

Comment

Indy +13
                  "Moderation is the key to life"

Comment

I Agree winners. Too many people jumping on that sure thing. Houston will probably shut them out 23-0.

Comment

Detroit-2.5

Comment

Thats pretty fukked up that so many took a game that had a line move a whole TD after a key injury on Thur. Should have been OTB

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
                          Thats pretty fukked up that so many took a game that had a line move a whole TD after a key injury on Thur. Should have been OTB
                          Even at Westgate NFL Contest they piled on this misplaced line.

Week 9

1) Indianapolis +13 (1,675) WIN
                          2) L.A. Rams -3.5 (944) WIN
                          3) Dallas +1 (824) WIN
                          4) Denver +8.5 (766) LOSS
                          5) Atlanta +1 (715) LOSS

Me I went the old fashion way and piled on New Orleans to roll Tampa.

Comment

Yeah. I can't pull lines once they are posted.

I follow the west gate contest on lines when they are released just to sure I don't jump the gun. If there's no line at the time I post, then the game will be off the board for us. That injury didn't happen until late Thursday so the west gate had to honor the line too since some players put in their picks before that.

I'm in a mock west gate and I took the colts as one of my picks. Kinda dumb not to really as this is a competition for money.

I had a hard time trusting the colts even at that huge, stale line myself!

Comment

Running behind this week with a busy work and life/kids schedule but will have standings and lines posted Thursday morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X