ACTION SPORTS SAYS I'M GETTING ZERO!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEY DOT!

Guess what. I concur 100% Ray put the check in the mail, be a man, admit you screwed up. Stop trying to bs your way out of a bad business arraingement. Pay Boomer. All will not be forgiven but maybe the bad ink will stop

THE DEVIL

Comment

Ray Meyers (Jimmy's his real name), just offered me to pay the entire $8,608 to me as long as I would come on this site and say that I made a mistake and that my whole story was a fabrication.

Well Jimmy, no matter how you tried to twist and manipulate the facts, I still do not have my money, the posts were only made because you did not send me my money in a timely manner, and the account was pulled because you operate you business in a sleezy manner.
      Nothing that you did surprised me except the foolishness and wild abandon with which you tried to cover up your actions lying, lying again and trying to twist the facts to create an aura of respectibility and credibility.

I have yet another tape which may be heard by anyone who cares to listen of you Jimmy, or Ray Meyers or whatever your name is trying to entice me to say that I fabricated everything I've said up to now and you will send me my money.

We'll I will not do that you charletan, because I would be doing myself and the thousands that post here a grave disservice. I would rather eat the $8,608 you owe me than lie about one little thing to protect you. You will be dealt with by one of many resources that are in unity to quash you, you little ****roach of a man. Let the chips fall where they may.

Send me my money. That's all I ever wanted.

Comment

Ray:

I must say I am very impressed by your generous offer. We know from your previous posts that you have already paid Boomer in full and do not owe him anything. Yet you are willing to give him a duplicate payment of $8608 that he’s not entitled to, and all he has to do is come clean about his deceitful ways and how he’s wronged you.

My question is whether your offer is good for other people you don’t owe money to, or is Boomer the only one who gets this great deal. I, for instance, am also owed no money by you. But I could sure use $8608. Therefore, I’d like to make the following public statement:

"I hereby confess that I have maliciously libeled the saintly Ray Meyers through my posts at Bettorsworld. I have posted deceitfully and prematurely. I understand that my actions were inexcusable. I only hope that Mr. Meyers can find it in his heart to forgive me.

Furthermore, I have consorted with Satan on numerous occasions, and am now his willing servant in exchange for the black magic powers he has bestowed on me.

Finally, I have been, and continue to be, a member of the Communist Party. I have voluntarily betrayed my country and turned over its secrets to the Soviet Union and other foreign powers."

Now Ray, please bend over and drop your pants so I can seal the deal with a nice big kiss.

And let me know when I can expect my check.

Comment

Boomer - this guy is really a nut!

I recommend you call the government office there and file an official complaint. Believe it or not they will probably take it seriously.

If that fails you should pay an attorney down there $1000 to file a lawsuit. I understand that the courts there are patterned after the English system (perhaps they even allow you to recover attorney fees).

Having been through this with Bet-the-Net last year I can say that you might be surprised by the government's cooperation, if they are actually licensed. These little countries actually take some pride in their licensing - Meyers can either pay or leave the island.

Comment

and all this to me says....

play in the UK or Australia where every clerk has to be licenced, under their real name, and then the licenced bookmaker (who puts up a large bond and would be shut down for crap like this) is accountable for their actions.

To honest books in smaller locales like Olympic, Intertops, CRIS, Betmaker, WSEX, etc etc, I hope you find a decent way to get rid of crooks like this that do nothing to help your cause.

How about banding together in magazines, radio etc, and blocking creeps like this from advertising for a start?

Comment

Those of you who have been around here for a while might remember Action's former owner Leo Walters bashing Ray Meyers in this forum. Then a few weeks or months later, Leo publically apologized to Meyers. I wouldn't be surprised if Meyers gave Walters the same treatment. Walters may have publically apologized in the forum only because he wanted to be paid. I'm just guessing here. It's been a long time since Walters has posted.

Comment

Shifty, I think you're right. I thought it was very fishy even then, and decided to stay away from ASW for a while. It looks as if I made the right decision.

Comment

This thread needs to be at the top of the page awhile longer.

Comment

AMEN

Comment

Post back to top!!!!

Comment

Post Time pays
                        have collected several times and never had problems!!!!!

use referall # 7052CM

Comment

Back at the top again.

Comment

mls just reminded me in another thread to keep this post going on top for years. And no, I have not gotten paid.

Comment

Comment

Still no pay, I presume.

Comment

Working...
                                X