Low juice books for football???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low juice books for football???

Could someone point me in the right direction for books for football that have anything less than -110? I already know Canbet has -107. Any help would be appreciated.

SPORTSBETTING.COM has NO JUICE NFL week one lines. Throughout the season they have 5% juice each Friday.

SPORTSBETTING.COM
    Sports betting made simple and secure
    www.sportsbetting.com

Comment

I think sports wagering will be 90% on line in a few years. I think everyone will settle in around 5-7% juice. It is much cheaper for the books to take wagers on line.

Canbet and Pinnacle do offer reduced juice.........To new groups will be offering reduced juice. BetJamica will offer 5% on friday nights and Bet Panam will be offering 7% juice all the time on line.

Also, Sir Bet who started last year, will be offering 8% juice. There will be others. I will rather have reduced juice and no bonus.

Comment

Agreed. Over time, the reduced juice will be worth more than a bonus.

Comment

But unfortunately that's not the rationale of the average player. You could probably offer no juice but the average player would rather have his immediate bonus right off the bat. He doesn't quite understand that he/she is getting a bonus everytime he bets with reduced juice.........

But yeah, hopefully we'll see more reduced juice books. That sure blows the 535 break even point theory out the window eh?

Comment

Aces Gold has no juice Friday, whoops. Sorry, had an acid flashback.

A couple of the other aussie books have 107 like canbet. Lots of books also have a Friday special or some other day of the week. I'll post back with more info.

Comment

Canbet is now a British book dragon.......you have to keep up!

Comment

Good point. Wonder why they did that? Is Aust no longer safe?

Comment

what about first fidelity? Their ad says reduced juice %5 for the season, any comments.

Comment

1st fidel is solid by all accounts. One of the strongest out there I hear. They do a ton of business via big name touts which always helps line the pockets. I played there last year for football and plan on going back this year. Jeff is right on the money though. Reduced juice is huge for the player. It kind of rewrites the history books as far as what a player needs to achieve in order to win and every bit helps. I too would take reduced juice over a bonus any day of the week.

That casablanca deal with 5% of your play back is a great deal too. That can amount to reduced juice.

Comment

Working...
                    X