• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any plans for a reduced juice deal?

Comment

We do have reduced juice -
      2team / 6point teasers (on the internet) are even money 100/100
      Our odds are more favorable if you're making your plays over the internet.
      Feel free to post, call or email with any questions you may have.
      Justin
      1-800-70-90210
      [email protected]

Comment

BHB what is the charge for the second, third and more payouts by Neteller in the same week or month ?

Also lets say my favorite team is Jacksonville, this week they are minus 3 ? do I still get a half point free ? and can i bet the max 1500 on the game - even if my average bet is only 300 ?

also your 10% bonus for losses says a minimum of 5 months, If I open a account in September - will that count as 5 months on Feb 1st ???

Dragon here is the rollover for the bonus

1)20% direct deposit bonus for all New Accounts. In order to qualify for this bonus, you must send $200 or more. 15% reload bonus always.
        2)With regards to the 15% and 20% bonus. You must roll over the deposit plus the bonus 4 times for the bonus to be valid.

a) If depositing $3,000 or more, the deposit plus the bonus must be rolled over 5 times.

b) If depositing $6,000 or more, the deposit plus the bonus must be rolled over 6 times.

c) If depositing $10,000 or more, the deposit plus the bonus must be rolled over 7 times.

3)Requesting any payout before rolling over will result in forfeiting the bonus.
        4)If a player receives a payout then they can not get a bonus on that amount for one month, unless they deposit more than the amount. Then the player would receive a bonus on that amount.

Comment

tombed2001:
          Thanks for your interest in BHB.
          -All customers are eligible to receive 1 free payout per month, in the amount of $2500 or less, via Neteller only. All fees thereafter will be paid solely by the customer. The max charge after that for a payout of $2500 is $30.
          -The free half point on your favorite team is good on or off the 3, 7 as well. The max on NFL sides is 2k.
          -September 30th is the last day we will offer this promotion.
          Hope this helps.
          Justin
          -BHB

Comment

Working...
          X