Problem with Bodog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Bodog

I made a Direct Bank Deposit with Bodog for $500.00. They took the money out of my bank account, no problem. But later in the day they tried to take the same $500.00 again. They were unable because I only had enough money in the bank account for the 1 correct transaction.But I was still charged fees by my bank for NSF. I called Bodog early today to explain the problem, they said ok. But I just got an email that their re-billing my bank account for the 500 again. Their actually going to screw up my whole bank account if they keep trying to withdrawal this same 500 over and over again. Safe to say ill never do this again.Anybody else having the same problem?

Joe
    Last edited by Joez148; 11-06-2003, 06:44 PM.

Joe,

If you'd like me to contact them onyour behalf about this, I will certainly do so. I should think they should refund you any NSF fees.

I have never used their Direct Bank Transfer system, but are you sure you didn't accidentally click twice?

Comment

Everything looks to be working out ok. They acknowledged that it was their fault,stating their processor billed me twice by mistake. And their going to pay all NSF charges on my bank account.Unfortunately it looks like its going to be rebilled one more time however, since by the time they realized the mistake, its already through the system and can't be stopped. But they stated they will make good on any additional charges that pop up.With regards to me hitting the button twice, its pretty cut and dry on that issue. The limit is 500 at a time for the week. So once you see another 500 trying to be taken out on the same day, its just not possible even if I wanted to. Since there would have to be a week between transactions.

Joe

Comment

Well, glad to see that everything is getting resolved. Thank you for coming back in and stating the resolution of the issue! So many people will come in and slam a book then not say if the outcome was positive or not.

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
        X