Jeff: Why the silence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff: Why the silence?

Jeff: Im just wandering why you have not remarked on the GA and Blue Marlin fiascos? Your the only guy with any credibility left on these forums. Im sure the readers would appreciate your take on all the uncertanties of late. Questions are rising about Rio and it looks like more stores will be folding soon. Sting is running wild with all his agendas, we need the Sheriff to step in, and clean the town up!!!! We need someone with credibility to step up to the plate, and Jeff your the man for the job. Lets get Bettorsworld back in the mix, as the only credible watchdog site!!!

If you truly believe all that, you're just kidding yourself.

Comment

Unregistered, dont trust me, ask around. Ask the owners and GM's of the superbooks, the posters that have a clue whats really going on offshore. They will all say Jeff!!! Not Shrink, or Sting, or Major, or Devil, or BG, one name will come up. I know he likes to stay out of the forum wars, keep a lower profile then most, but the guy has credibility!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the props

It doesn't seem worth it these days to comment on some of this stuff. I still can't believe the Blue Marlin took on real players......

Of course anyone wants an opinion on any of these books feel free to email me......I don't need to be a forum big shot : )

[email protected]

Comment

unregistered, if you belive ANYTHING sting or the shrink say, i've got some ocean front for sale in kansas. shrink and sting are the biggest scan and scumbags in the gambling world!! who would i trust? #1. Jeff #2 devil.

Comment

I'll tell ya. There is so much mud slinging on these other sites that it's a wonder that anybody that stumbles across them decides to play offshore. Isn't the job of these places to promote the business in a good light and keep the bad stuff under wraps as much as possible? It really saddens me to see all this negativity and blasting of all the personal business on forums. This site doesn't seem to do that at all. I just don't see why it is important to brag that you were the first one to top secret e-mails about books going under or thieves running away. Being a watchdog doesn't mean being so public about dirty laundry. If people are having trouble, there are plenty of ways to contact the people in the know without publishing it for everyone to see. That's what instant messenging and e-mails are for.

Comment

Pillhead, if the "job of these places to promote the business in a good light and keep the bad stuff under wraps as much as possible" then I want to know, and I will never, ever even come back to see what is posted here. Jeff has gained my confidence here over the past few years as maintaining a site that will be honest with the players, and I hope that continues.

Comment

I don't think it was meant in the way it sounds. More like those other places dwell on ONLY bad stuff and bring up the same things over and over again. There has to be a balance. If you visited another one of the main sites, would you ever really have confidence offshore? I woudln't.

The trick is maintaining credbility while NOT blasting it all over a public forum. A lot of negative issues can be resolved honestly behind the scenes. If the issue is bad enough, the story can be presented in a way that doesn't involve name calling and "he said she said".

Comment

Working...
                X