Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PINNACLE(CURACAO)

PINNACLE ADVERTISES THAT THEY WILL TAKE
    10 DIMES ON A COLLEGE FOOTBALL TOTAL OR NBA TOTAL. LETS SIT BACK AND SEE HOW LONG THOSE LIMITS HOLD UP.

I just got through reading the B. Daly column and Pinnacle has gone WAY overboard in their challenge to other offshore operations. Apparently according to this article, the owner will give a 100% bonus if a client can show that another book offers everything thay Pinnacle offers. I'm afraid there may be a few that do so what happens when someone opens with a $100,000 or more?

Comment

I just wish the they offered Money Lines on College Basketball. I recently signed up with them and the service is very good, but was dissapointed when asking for a Moneyline on the Ohio St vs. Purdue, that they didnt have one.

Comment

I would sign up in a minute if they only had their lines on the internet. (How long would it take to get a rundown of Saturdays college basketballl games plus the 130 or so Suber Bowl props?!?)

I do understand they are planning on having live lines in the near future - personally I hope they do as I have heard nothing but good things about them.

Comment

I know for a fact that they will take those limits all day long. If they get to much action they just scalp it somewhere else.

Comment

They e-mail you lines on what sports you want everyday, Actually that part has been ok. Also one thing I thought was good, the last line I had gotten on a prop was -135, when I called I said I wanted to place a bet at -135, usually I wait for them to give me the line but I wasnt thinking. The line had dropped to -130, no big deal I guess, but they could have easily given me the other line.

Comment

These guys kick serious @#$, what did you guys think about the props. I have never seen so many props in my life. And their service is just outstanding, I can go on and on.

If some one told me that we treated wrong by this outlet, they definitely deserved it.

Rigo.

Comment

I asked for clarification on their limits - 5 dimes on totals. That's still a pretty good chunk of change, though.

Comment

Rigoberto hmm? thats strange there's a guy who works in in marketing over there with the same name....

Comment

Pinnacle_Marketing and Rigoberto come from the exact same IP. Is this the best Pinnacle can do? How stupid do they think we are?

Comment

pinnacle's record speaks for itself.

no need to continue.

brian

Comment

Working...
                      X