Why Is Greek Keep Inflating Juice???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is Greek Keep Inflating Juice???

Solid book but many players getting fed up with increased juice. It seems to be a growing trend there and I really think Spiro is better suited for UK type booking.
    The USA clientele is catching up to his game and the false marketing tactics by Karol are not going unnoticed.

Changes need to be made at Greek and Oddessa needs to be in charge and get rid of Karol or make her a clerk.

Olympic has gone downhill. The greek is the biggest hypocrite in the business. He has his movers betting his games in all the other books but then when someone does the same to him he cries and whines and cuts their limts and or throws them off the net.

Comment

The Greek is the real deal.

He puts up all those off sports that everyone copies.

Spiro is a living legend....

Comment

JJ, I don't know if you have an agenda, but what comes to my mind is how Olympic has bucked the trend this season and booked a 10c baseball line after many have gone to 20c. How's that for juice?

Comment

I'll drink to that........remember a few years ago when the books got together and tried to make the 20 cent line standard throughout the industry?

Glad the players won.....

Comment

Working...
          X