Prp5Sports.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prp5Sports.com

Anybody know about this book ? They claim to offer -105 on all hoops and football and an 8c baseball line. Does it sound too good to be true ?

Stay away. Far away. This book once operated under the name Action Sports. The guy used the alias Ray Meyers. Do a search in this forum on those names.

The guy flat out stiffed more then a few players.

Comment

I pulled up a few posts from the past concerning pro5/action sports.

The unfortunate thing about the growth of this industry and the gazillions of sites promoting books, is it allows places like Action Sports to resurface and sucker more unsuspecting players into signing up with them....

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff
        Stay away. Far away. This book once operated under the name Action Sports. The guy used the alias Ray Meyers. Do a search in this forum on those names.

The guy flat out stiffed more then a few players.

Sound advice which I shall take. Thanks for your help Jeff !

Comment

I can't believe this guy is still alive. His real name is Jimmy Giordano and he's the lowest form of scum on the gambling food chain. Even his own brother got screwed by him.

I was hoping someone ended this guy's career by now.

His manner of operation by the way was offering -105 on straight bets, than if you won a little, he'd stiff you.

Hey Jimmy, if you're out there, I hope you know it was me who got you kicked out of St. Maarten, you piece of crap. Was it worth the 8 dimes you screwed me out of, you punk.

Why don't you crawl back under the rock you came out of, you loser.

Comment

test

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X