Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's this for a prop??? What if.....

I'm only half kidding.

What with Olympic and Pinnacle and a few others offering props on everything you can imagine, what if one of them put up a props on books going under?

It would let us players take a shot as some added security. There could be all kinds of stipulations and time frames for the bet to expire of course and would allow the book booking the prop to make some extra money.

Just like an insurance policy!

Ok, I'm sure when I read this tommorrow morning I'll regret doing that last bong toke tonight, but it sounds good to me right now at least.

Originally posted by brink
    I'm only half kidding.

What with Olympic and Pinnacle and a few others offering props on everything you can imagine, what if one of them put up a props on books going under?

It would let us players take a shot as some added security. There could be all kinds of stipulations and time frames for the bet to expire of course and would allow the book booking the prop to make some extra money.

Just like an insurance policy!

Ok, I'm sure when I read this tommorrow morning I'll regret doing that last bong toke tonight, but it sounds good to me right now at least.

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X