H2H:
    Home and away
    League: Wigan 2 wins, Man City 2, Draws 0
    Prem: Wigan 2 wins, Man City 0, Draws 0
    at Wigan only
    League: Wigan 1 win, Man City 1, Draws 0
    Prem: Wigan 1 win, Man City 0, Draws 0

FACTS:
    • Manchester City have lost 13 and won just one of their last 16 Premiership away games • Emile Heskey scored his first goal for Birmingham against Manchester City • Wigan have only kept one clean sheet in the last 15 Premiership matches • Wigan have won none of the last five Premiership north-west derbies • Man City have won none of the last 10 Premiership north-west derbies away from Eastlands • Athletic have only won one of their last 10 Premiership matches • 82% of the goals Wigan have conceded so far this season have been scored in the second half – the highest proportion in the top flight • Wigan have attempted fewer crosses than any other team in the top flight so far • Only Sheffield United have a worse conversion rate than City who have scored with just five per cent of their shots • Only Watford have posted a worse passing accuracy than Wigan in the top flight this season. Athletic have connected with just 61% of their passes.
    FORM:
    Wigan Man City
    WLDDLL Last 6 Games WLLWDD
    P Scharner 2
    Top Goalscorer G Samaras 2

1.0 Average Goals Scored 0.8
    1.6 Average Goals Conceded 1.1

Injuries:

Wigan Athletic 1
    R Taylor (broken leg 2 months)
    Manchester City 8
    N Weaver (back 1 day)
    S Ireland (hamstring 1 day)
    D Beasley (ankle 10 days)
    O Dabo (knee 3 weeks)
    S Logan (broken leg 2 months)
    D Vassell (knee 10 days)
    A Isaksson (knee 3 weeks)
    S Jihai (hamstring [no return date])
    COMMENT
    Many injuries for Manchester city and some of them are important and play at wigan stadium is always hard so I predict wigan to win.

INSIDE INFO
    WIGAN in need for a win and many injuries for city will bring home victory here!!!

Not many games that excite me this week in EPL

I agree with your wigan pick .... I was scared to pull the trigger on that one.
    Guess I will now.

I also played Everton to win and Chelsea ( but then not like I am reaching here ).

Left the rest alone, blackburn and bolton was too scary, god I wanted to play against West Ham but spurs suck too..till Lennon comes back.

Thanks for the wigan analysis.

Comment

Thanks dude

Way to go with the Wigan pick..I saw that you went against Man City two weeks in a row....

Once again good pick.

Comment

A crazy game ! I didn't believe on my eyes when I saw the score (2-0) after first 6 mins .
        Lost because I took MC X2
        Anyway congrats guys picked it

Comment

yea that was really crazy game

Comment

Working...
          X