? for Premier League.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? for Premier League.

Any possibility fo posting college and or pro money lines on thursday or friday.?? last week waited til saturday the eek before they were up friday. thanks,

We sure can and will!

Best Wishes

Premiere League

Comment

Premiere league-

Why do you guys sometimes post golf matchups and some times dont. It would be better if you adopted a policy of we will have them every week or we wont have them at all. That way your players know what they can expect.

Comment

Just want to support Greg's request and thank you for the quick response at Preimere League.

I also like to get my Sat and Sun wagers set and/or entered early so that I need not hang near my PC all morning on game days. Posting these lines a few days in advance will be a big help.

(BTW, I love your online system)

Thanks.

Comment

i also wanted to say premiere has become a favorite because of your site and because i can count on timely access on saturday and sunday...thanks

Comment

I am also looking forward to earlier money lines. Thanks for the prompt change!

Comment

Bang the drum a little more here for Premiere League.

Sent about 20 large via fed-ex last friday, called early eve w/tracking number (to set up account,PIN, etc.).
              Half jokingly asked,"Even though money won't show 'till saturday, any shot at placing my NFL action now (to take advantage of 5 cent fridays)?
              "Of course!", was the response and they wrote about 4800 at the reduced vig.
              Received the 10% bump to my initial (on arrival), reimbursed for the shipping, $50 Par and this sportsbeeper gizmo arrived today.
              Very satisfied first impression.

Comment

I thought I would add my .03 here also...Premiere has been great all season for me as well..no problems posting up, server is one of the quickest around especially at around gametime...and when I spotted a horrible bad line (Michigan first half +25 last week) they gave me a $50 parlay which cashed in on yesterday.

SEC

Comment

I'll pop in a whish for Premiere: It would be nice to have credit card posting on-line ...it is really convenient!

SEC

Comment

No doubt Premiere is one my favorites, but for all who posted in this thread, I just have one question. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Comment

good deal premier, Curious noticed your lines and cris lines have been identical as well as timing for posting delayed lined games eg.airforce -navy and still waiting for bowling green miami-ohio, is there a connection with cris always see occasional differences with other outs. greg

Comment

Premiere League is in my opinion, one of the ten best books out there for casual and serious gambler alike. The linesmaker, Guy, is not afraid to show an opinion and is a true student of the game.

I have received many five figure payouts and have never had to ask twice for my money even once. They are nice to deal with and always follow up on requests for transfers. Always with a pleasant attitude, always within two to three days and that has been for bank wires, which for some books is like pulling teeth.

Great job, Premiere, I wish all my other outs followed your style.

Comment

The best, lost some late in bb but drew down an here 2 days later. Haven't recomended any friends to a book til now, don't see how they could go wrong with these guys, CYA in Vegas.

Comment

I concur--the book is great. Except in one detail. For withdrawals by check, Premiere League charges 1/4% on every dollar above $2500. This, in addition to the standard $40 fee. A withdrawal of $12500, therefore, costs sixty-five dollars: forty dollars plus twenty-five for the $10,000 above $2500.
                            The extra fee is petty, and doesn't really fit a book like Premiere League.

Comment

To Sec et all, we are happy to announce that we have just included online credit card processing. For those who are interested in opening an account activation is instant. Simply fill out our New Accounts application form and an account username will be issued.

We would also like to thank you all for the many compliments posted in this thread.

Best Wishes

PL

Ps: Sergius, unfortunately the 1/4% on Checks over 2500 is a fee charged by our bank. We'll work on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X