Credit Cards at Premiere League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Cards at Premiere League

We are happy to announce to all Bettorsworld visitors that Premiere League will now be accepting Credit Card transactions online. Our software allows for instant account activation. For those of you who have never played with us we invite you to sign up by filling out our New Accounts Form at www.premiereleague.com. An account username will be issued immediately.

For our present clients, appropriate links have been placed on our site for sending funds.

We are continually trying to make our service better; processing online is just another step for us.

We wish you all the best of luck

Premiere League

Excellent Premiere! One question though..
    Are there fees involved in the transactions?

SEC

Comment

Premiere League - I was just trying to send twice through credit card transaction (online). Everytime I clicked on "submit" it's not doing anything at all. The username I used was my pin#. Am I missing something here? Thanks.

Comment

I live on the west coast and tried to place some 5 cent plays at 11:30pm pst. The on-line wagering was charging a 10 cent line. What hours do you offer the 5 cent Friday?

Comment

Does anyone having a problem sending funds throug credit card transaction (online)? Or it was just me?

Comment

Hi Guys

Sorry we didn't get back to you guys earlier. There will be no fees charged on credit card transactions.

Udog we have checked out the software and all seems to be working fine, give us call at 888 221 2288 and we would be happy to assist.Also the username required is your pin or account # with us.

Larkfan 5Cent Fridays ends at 10pm EST.

Best Wishes

Premiere League

Comment

Working...
            X