5 Dimes -- best Euro 2000 odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Dimes -- best Euro 2000 odds

I just wanted to let all the soccer punters out there know that www.5dimes.com is offering better Euro 2000 soccer odds than any other book I can find.

Bookybashr,

I like to play more at 5dimes cause your lines are fair lines most of the time.

However, be honest with you, you guys need to be more consistence.

Like last week, I didn't see any golf matchups Wed night and you have missed couple weeks of Premiere League actions earlier last month.

Could you give me an idea what and when you will have the lines up besides Premiere League? How about Serie A (Italian League)? How about post the line at least before 12:00ET Friday for weekend actions? Would you consider posting lines for mid-week actions for premiere league too? How about FA Cup and Worthington Cup? etc...

Thanks.

Comment

ray,
      I'm sorry about the lack of golf and soccer last week. I was on vacation for 3 days last week and did not have an internet connection to send the golf and soccer odds to the linesman. This occurence will not happen again. I intend to make sure all soccer events that are listed on the Don Best Screen are available for wagering on the 5Dimes website.

Also, for all the auto racing fans, check out the new Ford vs Chevy vs Pontiac props at 5Dimes for this weekend.

Good luck to all

Comment

Working...
      X