SIMPLY A RANT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIMPLY A RANT

I am cutting to the chase here, because the more I think about it, the more mad I seem to get.

This rant is to my favorite, yes favorite place WSEX..... Yes you can get irked at your favorite place......

Here is my e-mail first then the reply .....

I bet the interactives almost every time they are offered. There has been numerous problems in the past, and always a promise of fixing it. This I believe will happen but when.

Tonight I am holding 3 shares of Atl @42 they are batting and have 1st and 2nd I sell out at 57 but it shows I sold at $ 4. That is problem # 1 , I find this out after I buy 3 more of Atlanta in bottom of inning at 34.

Now to the serious problem, 11th inning no listings of teams to buy and sell , only 1 players name for both team to bet on at bats.

I call , I get music at beginning of call due to being on hold. A man answers I tell him I want to talk to somebody in regards to problems with interactives. He said we are overloaded call back, I told him I have issues that need resolved now not later. He said I can't help you , we are busy....... I am like look I am a customer here I need help. He states tough and hangs up......

Now what in the world kind of customer service is that ?????? I am very very pissed off here over such treatment. I praise you guys at Bettorsworld, refer people and have a web page specifically boasting and promoting your services.

I don't need treated like that, not now not ever, I want something done about this. Please e-mail me and let me know what will be done. This time a sorry alone won't do. I am sorry if coming across the wrong way but I am really angry here.

I believe you are missing one important part of the phone call, that is
    when you were asked if you wanted to make a trade. If you did not want
    to make a trade, then a more appropriate time to discuss other matters
    would be after the game.

The interactive was down for about ten minutes in that baseball game,
    during that 10 minutes we were filling people over the phone, everyone
    got through.

Please also be reminded, any trade you make may be your last. I will be
    perfectly clear, we have had numerous problems with interactives since
    football season started, we are doing our best to resolve these problems
    and feel we are almost there. However we are not responsible for any
    change during a interactive that causes you to be unable to trade.
    Otherwise, why even have the computer do the interactive, why don't we
    have everyone call at the end and tell us what profit they made.

I feel you may have misunderstood a important part of the interactive,
    we do not guarantee you can get in and out all the time.

Thank You
    Olaf
    World Sports Exchange

Now I have talked to Steve myself, the fine gentleman that runs the interactives, I am completely aware how they work.

It is rather difficult if while the game is being played, no prices are shown. It is even worse when you find out a trade that you thought was sold at 57 ended up somehow at $ 4. This was my problem, I wasnt interested in buying anything at that point, I wanted my problem addressed. Now I can understand being busy, but to be told tough and hung up on, is total disrespect.

I was never asked if I wanted to make a trade, even if I was I would have said no.....

I really like these folks, seriously I do, I recommend them to anyone, and yes sign up with them they are great.

I try not air dirty laundry in here but sometimes things go a little too far, and I wasn't going to make any post in here, but after the cold e-mail I received, that irked me even more.

Bet at WSEX www.wsex.com or www.wspx.com

Freak, I hear you and the interactives have been a problem (lately seem to get a lot of connection time outs). But the truth is that WSEX goes out of their way to rectify problems. I'm sure they'll just look at the log and see that you sold at 4 which was a clear mistake and they'd adjust it. They log absolutely everything (although I lost a couple of bets caused by the timing out problem I think). That is why they told you to call back after the game - because of the system there is no way of checking logs once the game is going.

As for trading of interactives, I find that if you call and ask to sell shares at the current market they'll patch you through to Steve and he'll sell. If they are busy, they may not execute buy orders but they will always execute sell orders.

Truth is that they apparently have had a huge increase in interactive wagering this year (and I think Bettorsworld regulars can be thanked for that), and it will take a little time to get the system perfect again.

BTW, here are 2 great straight futures for this weekend IMO.

1. Most passing yards - Randall Cunningham 5-1. Vs. the bears in Minny he should pile on the yards. Moss at 10-1 may be a good bet for most receiving yards.

2. Most rushing yards - Eddie George 12-1. I think with O'donnell in the game George gets a lot of runs vs. a pathetic rush defense.

Comment

Working...
    X