Nascar Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nascar Action

I am disappointed with WWTS not honoring their Nascar action this weekend. The race was postponed for one day. WWTS has refunded all bets. According to Don Best, all bets should have action. WWTS decided to use their own rule, which is inconsistent with Vegas and the rest of the world. I've been playing at WWTS for several years and this is my first complaint. Except for this incident they have always provided excellent service. Are there any other books refunding Nascar bets? Please post here.

Most books only refund future events if they are not played in 48 hours of the scheduled start.

They should honor the bet (or at least allow you to replay it tomorrow).

Comment

A lot of players wanted the funds back into their accounts so they could play them. They are more than welcome to replay it the next day. Why was this a problem?, and when did the Don Best line service become the referee for the off shore industry?

Comment

intheknow, For me it was a problem because the line moved against me by 20 cents when they reposted the lines. If I now wanted the bet I would have to pay the price. I'm not saying that Don Best should be a referee, but that all books should follow the same set of rules. WWTS is in the minority here.

Comment

Sheik, I understand your problem, but I can tell you that at least at our book more players wanted the funds freed up for play on a Sunday, than guys that wanted to keep the funds frozen until the race. "The needs of the many outweigh of the few or the one".
          Spock Star Trek II Wrath of Kahn

Comment

Well…Well…Well…
            It seems we have many unhappy campers here. Let’s see if we can come to a mutually, satisfactory conclusion. We would truly like to save the best for last, however, seeing as he made his feelings most livid in this forum, we thought we would put him up to bat first.

Dylan24

You were obviously quite upset on Monday and made your feelings known throughout Bettors World, some more than others. We would like to take this time to share the rational, calm response you had, after you made a toll free call, and spoke to one of our five- (5) supervisors.

Dylan24
            I called you guys and your supervisor
            explained it to me. Next time I will
            just call earlier and verify bet is still
            riding. Sorry about calling you guys name
            earlier as I was very upset. I am very
            happy now

We would like to take this time to apologize to you for not booking your bet.

“Pretty ironic. I saved over 4 dimes.”

My how the tables constantly turn!

In reply to everyone else’s query, the rule at WWTS stands.

3) All sporting events must be played on date and site scheduled unless
            otherwise specified. If any event is postponed, suspended and/or rescheduled, said event will automatically constituted "no action".

It has been this way for the past 9½ years and will be way into the future! Next time you jump to uninformed conclusions, please, call and ask. Just like Dylan did. Or better yet simply go to our web-site.

1. Go to www.betwwts.com
            2. Click on rules & guide
            3. Read rule #3

We hope, that if you are a client with our company, that you would have received one of the three- (3) brochures that have been published since the company has opened. If you haven’t, then shame on us! However, feel free to request one from one of our Marketing Assistants, who are available from 8am to 10pm EST daily. The toll free number is 800-238-9987.

Our aim is to keep the thousands of clientele, which wagers at WWTS happy. If ever that is not the case, please, get your FACTS together and someone at our company will be more than happy to address your query. Someway, somehow, we will find a solution.

You all know why you bet a WWTS. Those who don’t are missing the experience of a lifetime.
            Let’s stick to the really BIG problems in the pipelines… It’s Football season, Baby!

All the Best
            WWTS

Comment

WWTS you wrote:

>>Let’s stick to the really BIG problems in the pipelines… It’s Football season, Baby!<<

It's also the baseball playoffs, the start of the hockey season, the ending of the NASCAR season, Breeders Cup time, the beginning of the UEFA Championship qualifiers in Europe, the nitty-gritty of the F1 season, etc. etc. Plus the NBA season is just around the corner.

Everyone has a different favorite sport and you can't say one is more important than another.

Comment

To a book that takes 1,000,000 in volume for football and 50,000 in NASCAR, you can place importance on different sports.

Comment

WWTS, Have you thought about revising your rules. That rule is normal for baseball, basketball and football but it's a bad rule for sports like Nascar, golf and tennis.

Comment

intheknow, perhaps but this week is Talladega!!!

Comment

ShiftySheik said "this is a normal rule
                      for baseball, football, and basketball but
                      it is a bad rule for sports like Nascar,
                      golf and tennis".
                      This is true. Because a baseball game
                      is 1 of 162, MLB sometimes will reschedule
                      a game far in the future, even for games
                      that are partially played. (a rare event)
                      But each event in Nascar, Golf, and Tennis
                      represents a major portion of the entire
                      year's program, and they ALWAYS get these
                      events in, whether they have to wait out
                      a rainstorm or not. (which happens
                      frequently as do baseball rainout) Two
                      days is a totally resonable amount of time
                      to have to wait before a bet is refunded for
                      these events. Wiping out all bets for a
                      Nascar, golf, or tennis tournament because
                      of one day of rain is extreme. Who benefits?

Comment

“Of Course Hartley,” everyone has a favorite sport… “And…" "Football is ours.” However as in life… “What’s good for the goose is not always good for the gander.” We apologize if our post suggests any other view other than that from a business standpoint.

World Wide Tele Sports

Comment

WWTS-

Out of curiousity, why is football your favorite sport?

Comment

bbuster you should know the answer to that - it's the best sport for getting even action on, and with huge bets the 10% vig can be sweet I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                            X