THEY’LL BET ON RAINDROPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THEY’LL BET ON RAINDROPS

"THEY’LL BET ON RAINDROPS!" So said an offshore pipe when he learned that one of the offshore betting parlors (Carib Sports) put up a 30-cent line on the Man vs. Woman boxing fiasco staged over the weekend in Washington state.

"I hear Carib put up a number — Woman –1.20, Man +1.10. What is even more amazing is, is there was good action on both sides. More than 500 dummies fired away with both fists. The joint broke about even. How do you like that? Talk about betting raindrops — this event smelled from the outset. The man (a jockey) was as green as could be inside the ring. The woman — determined to win — didn’t need so much determination, she had a patsy."

Hey that's nothing. I bet on their (Carib's) golfers to take out WSEX's. And most importantly, they did and i won.

he he, now that is real betting
    yes

Comment

Didn't Carib put up some sort of proposition regarding Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee staying together or getting divorced?

A few years ago I saw the couple at the Bodhi Tree bookstore in Hollywood. I should have got a phone number so I'd have inside info on this prop.

A good over/under for Carib to post, prior to the operation, would have been Pamela's bra size after the breast-reduction surgery.

Comment

Working...
      X