Collecting from Pinnacle Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collecting from Pinnacle Contest

I know there is a few of you that have won at the Pinnacle contest, I finished 9th last week and I would like to know how to collect. I just sent them an email asking for info, but if anyone else has some insight that would be great. Thanks.

Mr. Green,
    In order for you to collect from Pinnacle, you must open an account with them. I came in second a couple of weeks ago and won 500.
    In your case, I think you have to post up 700 with them in order to get your 300, thus giving you an account of 1000.(They also throw in a free play of usually 100 or 200). Then you must put the 300 into action "three times" or 900 worth of action on the "free money", before being able to request a payout of the "free" money that was won from Pinnacle.
    As far as I know, you can always pull out "your money" that you sent in.
    Hopefully, you understand what I'm talking about. It is a shrewd marketing move by Pinnacle. Pinnacle DOES state in the rules what the criteria is.(except for how much or long, that you have to keep the money with them). You really don't "win" the money until you deposit with them and play for a while, thus possibly, risking your "own" money, also.

Best of Luck,
    Groz

Comment

Working...
    X