Millenium Debit card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millenium Debit card

Apparently, Millenium is now offering a withdrawal option that includes a debit Mastercard card from an offshore bank. I don't have an account with them but was curious if anyone who does has actually used their card.

I received on last week. It's a debit card with a $100 credit limit. So actually you can spend all the money you have in the account and an extra $100 if needed. I used it a few times at the grocery store so it's legitimate. It's actually cheaper to get your funds transferred to this card than using Western Union. I think they don't charge anything if it goes to the card.

By the way, did you get your name from the character in the movie "BOOGIE NIGHTS"?
    That was an awesome movie!

Comment

Have they got a website?

Thanks

Comment

Dragonboy, Thx. for the info. It seems like a pretty new thing for them. The way it was explained to me was that they could do transfers to this MC debit card 6 days a week and that there was no credit per-say. What I forgot to ask was whether the offshore bank charged any type of annual fee on the card. And yes the name is from Boogie Nights, a film which is surprisingly accurate. Fred, I think the website is www.millsports.com?

Comment

The annual fee is like $30 a year. But I could have sworn the brochure I filled out said no annual fee. Millenium picks it up. I could be wrong. Chestrock, if you talk to them again, let me know about this.

thanks

Comment

Hey guys,

Just got some info on the Millenium card. There is no annual fee UNLESS you dwelve into the $100 credit limit. If you just use the money you deposit, there is no annual fee. Cash Advances are 1.5 percent so that's much cheaper than a Western Union withdrawal.

Comment

Does anybody know where they are located? Also, I was reading their rules and one rule stood out to me

What is the latest time into a game that I can place my wager?
              For football: 10 minutes into the game, or when a team hits the 50-yd line, or when a major play occurs. horses: 3 minutes before post time. Wagers on baseball, basketball, hockey, and any other sports must be placed before the post time. Management will try to keep games open as long as possible.

I never heard of a sports book allowing you to bet once the game as started. I think I will stick to CARIB or WSEX.

Comment

some books with smart linesman will give you an adjusted line after the kickoff. Millenium is located in San Jose

Comment

Working...
                X