CANADIAN LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY IN BED WITH I-GAMING COMPANIES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANADIAN LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY IN BED WITH I-GAMING COMPANIES

Many of us already know about these scam companies that trade on the Vancouver Stock Exchange. Here is my 12 page article regarding reasons why they are permitted to get away with this. Enjoy.

www.bettorsworld.com/stingcc/

Sting, that is one hell of a job of investigative reporting.

This stuff is UNBELIEVABLE. If what you're saying is infact the case, our RCMP is targeting certain companies for prosecution while intentionally ignoring other ones doing the exact same thing. This is out and out WRONG and CORRUPT. To think that former RCMP'ers can have some impact on what investigations the police now take on is frightening.

IMO, this has ramifications far beyond our liitle world of sports betting.

I hope some people in authority (although that word certainly has taken on some rather unsettling connotations in light of this article) become aware of both what the RCMP is doing and what they have done, and that some action is taken.

Big Brother indeed. Unfortunately it appears Mr. Orwell was both prescient and correct.
    yes

Comment

Thanks Phil....Hopefully I'll have more news to come. A number of these I-Gaming Companies based out of Vancouver have ripped off gamblers and investors over the years.

Comment

Working...
      X