X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOWMANS NEW OFFERS RIGHT HERE!!!

BOWMAN'S ANNOUNCES $1.05 MONDAYS AND SIGNUP BONUSES

Bowman Bet Direct
    , the name to trust in sports wagering since 1985 would like to take this time to announce some exciting new offers to the sports betting public.

Bowman's now offers a 10% signup bonus to new customers depositing a minimum of $200.

We are also proud to announce $1.05 Mondays on the Monday Night NFL game. From 7:00 am Pacific up until game time, complete, single game side and total wagers on that evenings Monday Night NFL game will be $1.05 juice.

Bowman Bet Direct is very pleased to be making this offer and sincerely hope that you give Bowman's the opportunity to become one of your preferred books.

Some restrictions apply on the above offers. Please visit our website at www.bowmans.com for complete rules and regulations. Or call 1 888 BOWMANS to open your account.

wow, talk about timing!!!

Comment

Unbelievable...

Comment

Brian any idea what they mean by
        "some restrictions apply"?

Comment

Hartley,

Your basic rules and regs stuff. It is listed on the website. I think you will find them fair.

Comment

LMFAO Just spent 5 minutes above reading negative posts, now they offer me a bonus. The people who were bashing I respect, bowmans thanks but no thanks

Comment

Thanks for the response. BTW, when do you plan to offer online wagering, and European type bets (i.e. e/w betting on F1, golf and horse racing, European tour golf, etc.)? I was told it was "in the works" about a year ago (as well as getting revised golf odds prior to 2 a.m. ET) but so far nothing different.

Also, is there anybody at Bowman's that actually answers e-mails? I have yet to have an e-mail responded to that was sent to "[email protected]" The last question I sent was 2 weeks ago regarding the Malaysian GP. I eventually called customer service for info. and got the runaround and never got an e-mail response. As it turns out I had to come to Bettorsworld to get the question answered.

I know I'm not alone in this regard either.

Comment

Hartley,

Make a list of all your questions and send them to Bowman's by email. Make sure you put on the email that you would like the letter forwarded to Steven Rapp. I will make sure that you get a prompt response to all of your questions.

Also, I guess you were not listening to Cash Pomer yesterday morning. We had an in-bar promotion yesterday afternoon and I invited you to join me for a pop.

Maybe next time.

Steven Rapp on behalf of
                Bowman Management Team

Comment

I've been a long time reader of this forum but I have never made a post. I feel that this would be a good time to post. I'm a long time customer of Bowman's and have always been very happy with their service. They have been around for a very long time and were an out for many of you when you had nowhere elso to go. I feel they got a raw deal in this forum last week and their offers deserve a chance.

Comment

Raw deal?

They deserve everything that came thir way because it uncovered the truth about them. Back in the day, they were a class above the rest. Today, their integrity is very much at question. It's being tested right now, and things don't look good from their point of view.

If they came and admitted their below-the-belt tactics of dealing with customers and gave their word that they will never do so again, I might agree with you. I would forgive them and be happy that it's all turned out for the better.

But they blatantly admit to their wrongdoings and have no intention of even hinting that such situations will not happen again. It's like saying, "Yeah, we did this and we sure as hell will do it again."

Sorry, but unless they renounce their dishonest approach and inform the betting public that such things will never happen again, I can't agree with you one bit.

Comment

I have bashed my fair share of books on this forum. However, I have not, over the past year had any problem with Bowmans ever changing a number on me, or rejecting a bet. Although I am nickel/dime bettor I rarely play steam games - perhaps because I find my own plays and don't play steam games is why I have never had a problem.

In any event, Bowmans is one of my favorite books - although like everyone else I wish they would go online!

Comment

Working...
                      X