Intertops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intertops

What's with no NBA totals at Intertops? That is ridiculous!

Considering it's the 1st week of the season, it's hardly ridiculous. Last year no one posted totals for the 1st week of the season.

Comment

yeah

centrebet, for example, has never ever offered one that I have seen

Comment

Actually I think they are just following LVSC's lead - no totals in Vegas either.

The books that have totals have created them on their own. With the new rules I think the books (and LVSC) want to see if it increases scoring much.

Comment

Just another example of the books having no balls! With 11-10 their way, you would think they could take a chance once in a while.

Comment

DeacDoug, kid,

betmaker.com's got balls. We had our NBA totals posted yesterday as we will throughout the season. Totals and lines will be posted daily at 12:30 p.m. ET. Limits are 3 dimes on sides, 1 dime on totals.

Totals have already been posted for tonight's games.

Mike
            betmaker.com

Comment

OK Mike, I'll bite. How about college football? Say Memphis-Southern Miss Total.

Comment

DeacDoug,

We've already got a line up on the game, Southern Miss -7. We post totals on college the day of the games. If there's a total on the game in Vegas, we'll have it.

Comment

Carib has totals up too FWIW. -Ryan

Comment

Olympic has NBA totals. In Vegas MGM, Caesars, and Coast Properties.

Comment

The Wizard also has NBA totals!
                      1-888-259-9999

Comment

So do WSEX and Bowman's.

Comment

not only is Victor Chandler putting up NBA
                          totals, we are putting up 1st and 2nd Half
                          lines and totals as well.

Comment

Chris is Victor Chandler going to be offering e/w odds on the Breeder's Cup Races? And if you are are the place odds 1/4 or 1/5 the win odds?

Thanks.

P.S. read my post in the horse racing section and let me know if I have it right. I have a little experience with European odds but not much.

Also someone posted a question in a different thread last week, (I guess you didn't see it) asking if anyone knew what the minimum deposit was for your company and also what the minimum and maximum bets were per sport. If you go back to last week (Wednesday I believe), you'll see the post.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X