DAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAS

Noticed yesterday that it looks like their online US part is working, and they finally have hockey up - totals and money lines only, which is ok as having another ML option here is good

Anyone used this bit yet?

Scott (from DAS) told me about couple weeks ago that the site was ready but they need some more time for the parlay and teasar.

Since my account in DAS is mainly for other sports betting so I didn't pay much attention to it.

But I did check it several times last week, pretty good lines on football but I can't lay a bet because it shows my account balance was zero, don't know whether I need to call them to transfer the money from account to account or what or its not finished yet.

Oh, btw, DAS, I have also a technical problem of late.

Every Wed and Sat, the day that you will have a lot of racing going on, when I click an option from the left top, it doesn't appear on the left bottom but instead it said "please select a meeting" and I need to refresh the left bottom to get the menu, what should I do? I'm using IE5.

However, props to you guys, for the last couple races betting in DAS, I felt the system and the speed was much better and reliable than last year. Well done.

Comment

actually, tried it now
      giving me need to put a number in risk amount error, when I have, weird

will have to email them

Comment

Working...
      X