Busting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busting out

I had an unexpected experience with WSEX some time ago.

I was involved in a tragic synapse accident and as a consequence punched in an incorrect wager.

I assumed my only remedy would be to flip the bet, swallow the juice and bet correctly (or what I hoped would be correctly).

BTW, it was.

But when we assume ... , so I called and asked if the wager could be cancelled, and the upshot is that I'm a happy boy.

It may have been that I was a new customer and not a general policy, but WSEX was under no obligation in any case, so put a gold star on their forehead.

Have folks had similar experiences with other books?

It as happened to me with both WSX and Carib. In both cases the bets were cancelled without any problem - of course, I called immediately and there had been no line movement. Still WSX and Carib rank at the very top of customer service outs!

Comment

WSEX is great. Anytime there has been any problem, they have been more than fair in my direction.

Also, their numbers in baskets and hockey are not clone update numbers. They seem to be moving their lines primarily on action. I am currently finding more different lines there than anywhere else. Moreover, in hockey they offer two kinds of betting lines, which is a practice that other books would do well to emulate.

Their on-line software is my favorite because it is unique and refreshes itself.

Anyone who is an on-line player, particularly in hockey, is missing out if they don't have WSEX as a primary out.

Comment

Working...
      X