• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic down??

Anyone else not getting in online???
    Terrible time to be down Sat Night!!

They are down Whale.

Just when I was gonna scorch them with my red hot $20 hockey plays.

While it's frustrating for us the player, anytime their site is down it hurts their business. It's been down since about 6:15 eastern time.

Comment

Apparently there entire betting operation is down. I tried to phone in a few wagers and they said that the computers are down and they cannot take any wagers at this time. Usually when the website is down, I have always been able to call and get something down.

Comment

As of 8:00 p.m. eastern time the site has returned. WRONG!!! I just tried to access wagering menu and it went DOWN!!!!!

[This message has been edited by PaulieDV (edited 11-06-1999).]

Comment

still down...about 2 hours now.

Comment

site is back up...time of delay approx 2:15

As far as I'm concerned a bump in the road, then again I didn't have a big play I was trying to put in.

Comment

In all fairness to Olympic I must post this email they sent to me regarding the site being down:

Due to circumstances beyond our control, our servers went down approximately 6:18pm EST, and were recovered at approximately 7:52pm EST. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused our customers, and are grateful that we were able to recover using disaster recovery plans in place.

As you know, Olympic Sports has been serving its customers with virtually zero downtime this year 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In life, these things do happen. We are committed to learning whatever we can from this experience to minimize future downtime even further.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter, and your continued support of our services.
              Yours,
              Olympic Sports

This stuff is going to happen as long as the book lets you know what is going on I have no problem.

Comment

I have had fewer problems with the Olympic site than any other this year. In addition it is probably the most reliable at crunch time.

Comment

Mls,

Agree totally. I was ticked off as hell for awhile because I waited until the last minute and missed out on my plan to hammer Tennessee, but those things do happen. First "sniff" of a problem I've ever had with Olympic

Comment

Working...
                  X