Skybook down all day...AGAIN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skybook down all day...AGAIN!!!

Skybook...Your drastic phone problems are too much to overcome. I started at 6am Eastern and tried to get through all day. I will be drawing down all my money Monday AM as it has become the rule, not the exception.

Either get another phone system, get a backup system or get online wagering OR MOVE TO WHERE THE PHONES ARE!!!

This problem has been going on for months. It is over for me.

Boomer
    You are the first one to say this.
    Of course we have a back-up. As well as 20 local lines, and over 40 800 numbers. If you would like we can give you them all in case the one you know isnt working.
    Here is the emergency number that every customer is supposed to be given.
    011 58 95 626879
    This number is never down.
    I am sorry. I suppose you calling from the westcoast. Apparently there was a big fire.

Comment

Boomer
      You can also Email us at [email protected]
      Again I am really sorry. Please take down the emergency number. If you have this problem again email us with your phone number, ill personally call you and make sure you get your plays in. Im really sorry and i hope this helps.
      Steve

Comment

this is the first time i can remember having a problem with phones at sky and the problems today are not limited to sky by any means. nearly all of the offshores must be cursing the phone service providers for ruining a college football saturday!

Comment

The backup numbers weren't working but one thing happened which lends credence to your West Coast Fire theory in that when I dialed in it wasn't the normal just keep on ringing that's been going on for months.

It was a series of "all lines are busy" and other very very annoying messages along those lines. Thank you for your response Steve. I'll try and chill and see what happens next week as I research that outage question. I thought this was a normal busy problem, not an isolated incident. Please please keep working on your phone problems and perhaps get a better emergency line as it sure didn't work today, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, it was never as bad as it was today. You could usually get a bet in eventually, not shutout all day like today.

Comment

Cashusking
            Many of the offshore books share the same satelite company. There was a big fire today and many of the books lost there lines
            Steve
            Thanks for noticing we werent alone

Comment

Boomer I meant what I said sincerely. Ill call you personally if you have this problem tommorow.
              Please note the emergency number in case the backup phones dont pick up.
              001 58 95 626 879
              We will reemberse you for the calls
              Thanks Steve

Comment

Boomer I meant what I said sincerely. Ill call you personally if you have this problem tommorow.
                Please note the emergency number in case the backup phones dont pick up.
                001 58 95 626 879
                We will reemberse you for the calls
                Thanks Steve

Comment

Now that is service. The bookmaker will call the customer in order for the player to get his plays in. I think that is great.

Comment

Groz
                    Thanks for the compliment.
                    Steve

Comment

Steve..

All is well this Sunday morning. I called in three times one to two hours before game time without a problem. Thanks for your prompt response. I'm sorry I freaked out over something you obviously had no control over yesterday.

Do you have any plans to go online in the future. If so, when?

Comment

Boomer
                        No peoblem, I understand. Yes we plan to go online soon. You wouldnt believe how long we have been trying. We run into delay after delay. We want it to be perfect. Im hoping in about 4-6 weeks we will be ready.
                        Good luck today
                        Steve

Comment

Working...
                        X