No announcement yet.

Congressman who live in glass houses...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am tired of hearing bookies and bettors whine when they are busted by the cops and then immediately sic the cops on some other harmless but hated segment of society--like crack dealers.

Clay Season, are you as sick and tired of hearing these little tyrants complain when they're busted as I am? I've had political discussions with my local "illegal" Italian bookie and I must tell you that it almost makes me want to phone in a secret witness government hit on him, just to punish him for his active and tacit support of all kinds of criminal government behavior. Not that I would of course.

Comment

Lysanderspooner- How is your betting system going? what stage are you at with it?

Comment

LysanderSpooner, Yes, I am sick and tired of hearing someone complain about their being denied their freedom while at the same time openly support the denial of someone else's freedom. There is a meta-physical law at work here. It is written, "you reap what you sow". It seems perfectly fair and just to me that one who wants others to live in fear of their gov't - they too should have to live in that same fear. Perhaps if we wished others to be free to control their own lives and property, we might bring about an environment that we too could control our lives and our property.

Comment

BBuster, About 3 months after my 1 lonely Oddswiz post, some what appear to be real cool people saw a copy of the post and contacted us and we think we're in the process of doing "the market" for real with some (hopefully) good people. If you still have my email address from the old posting, contact me for a demo.

Clay Season, So I think you're telling me, "Don't get angry, just sit back and take pleasure in seeing the beauty in the laws of nature working themselves out on crumbling civilization." I'll think about it. I think I tried this already.

Comment

LSpooner, I'm not saying "do nothing", in fact; I think one should do all he can to fight it; although I am not sure what that might be. What it is that I was trying to say is that I see perfectly clear that a nation made up of a population with a majority of people believing it is to be written into law that "some people" are not to have their freedom to live their lives as they choose, while at the same time believing they should be free; then those same people "should" rightly so be denied their freedom and I think history has demonstated this repeatedly.

Comment

Working...
            X