The Bettorsworld Approved Logo a Must

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bettorsworld Approved Logo a Must

With the seal of approval graphic from bettorsworld, show your clients you are backed by BWORLD!!

Post yours today!! Some books already have!

brian

how does my business get the seal of approval? I,m TOP OF THE WORLD SPORTS in Curacao. Thanx Eagle.

Comment

apologies for the late response. to receive this prestigious logo you must meet the criteria of a bettorsworld book. there are a number of variables there.

also, as an advertiser you must allow us to link you on the "inquiry page" and allow us to mediate problems that arise.

brian

Comment

Just out of curiosity, does a book have to advertise at B'World in order to get the seal of approval?

Comment

not necessarily. But, the books who advertise get the priority in the order we do the reviews. so realistically it could take 6-12 months before we would do a review on a book that is not an advertiser.

brian

Comment

Is it alright for you guys to post information on how you review the books, what criteria you look for, which of them must be satisfied in order to gain approval, etc. Is it just the financial aspect of paying out, or are there numerous other factors involved?

As a member I regard the seal of approval highly, and would be grateful for any insight on how the procedure works. I think others would agree that it would be beneficial to us all to understand the process fully.

Comment

certainly cons. because jeff does most of the reviews and has more experience than i, i will defer to him to explain how someone is accepted into bettorsworld. although it is not an exact science we feel our method, experience, connections etc. are second to none. i will let jeff handle it from here.

brian

Comment

Cons, as far as "Bettorsworld approved" and the logo, any book that appears on "the list" is more than welcome to use the logo.

The list contains several books that aren't advertisers, but have passed the test of time and have received postitive feedback from the players.

The reviews are done as a courtesy to the advertisers, and are basically just my/our experiece with the particular book.

It's something I started doing a few years ago, and simply carried it over to Bettorsworld.

The most important things to me are legnth of time in business, respecting their customers, positive feedback from other players AND other books, and prompt customer service.(in otherwords, if you're an INTERNET book, answer your friggin EMAILS!!)

Comment

bgeorgia & jeff

i want your bettors world seal for my business. i'll make an offer to both of you guys. come down to curacao for three days on top of the world sports. hotel , plane fare etc on us. not trying to bribe you guys. my business stands up to any test you want. will open up our bank account, can check our software, clerks any thing to do with bookmaking. not afraid of not passing cum laude.

maybe were not the best yet, but we will be.
                  thanx Eagle

Comment

Eagle.....please email me. I wanted to talk to you something unrelated to this topic.......

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X