X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betmaker announces BetFrequent program

BetFrequent

Betmaker.com is proud to announce BetFrequent, a very special and unique
    program for our equally special and unique customers whom we want to thank for choosing our
    services! Our new loyalty program rewards you with points every time you place a wager, make a
    deposit, or refer one of your friends to us. These points will accumulate in your account until you
    decide to cash them in for one or more of our fabulous prizes. You can choose from different prizes at
    different point levels.

We will be offering special promotions that will earn you higher amounts of points every time you take
    advantage of our special deals.

Old customers are automatically enrolled in our program. If you are a new customer, you will be
    enrolled as soon as you receive a PIN number. When you are ready to redeem your points for one of
    our prizes, simply fill out the form in the Betfrequent section or call our customer service phone
    number 1-888-238-2238 where our operators will be glad to assist you.

Our loyalty program is one of the many ways betmaker.com has of saying "Thank you" to all of our
    customers.

As I wrote in my write up on Casablanca, I think these types of programs are the thing of the future.

Bonuses are great, but don't necessarily create customer loyalty.

These types of programs give players an incentive to stay on board with a book.

Customers staying on board contributes to the overall health of the book, and the industry as a whole.

I think you'll see more and more of this, with the books getting very creative when it comes to prizes.

Just my 2 cents.....

Comment

Working...
    X