Easybets Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easybets Rant

I sent Easybets an electronic personal check that was immediately accepted. I placed three wagers soon after. An hour later I received an email from them saying my account was de-activated due to insufficient funds in my bank account. I contacted my bank's automated system and it showed plenty of funds in my account. Easybets has not responded to my emails or phone calls. My account is still closed. I happened to win 2 of the 3 wagers. I'm disappointed with the way this has been handled. Anyone else experience anything negative with Easybets?

Yeah, I had some negative experienced about Easybets. I placed a wager on baseball around
    2:00 p.m. and the game was about to go at 4:35 p.m., at around 2:30-3:00 p.m. there was a pitcher changed. Didn't get a message that my bets were voided till about 6:30 p.m., it was already in the bottom of the fifth inning before I got the message that my wagers were cancelled. Took them 3 to 3.5 hours to inform me. And that time, I wasn't really sure if my bet was "action" or not. I had the same exact wager with SOS and had no problem at all. I called Allan Weinrib and told him everything and he apologized in a very professional way.

Easybets "always" paid me but my main drawback about them is bad customer service. As I said before, with all the competition around, it would be very difficult for me to deal with them again.

Comment

Besides, I heard that they lower the limit to $250.00 (max) per play. How in the world could you recover if you are in the losing end with $250.00 limit?

Comment

a) Slow paid.

b) Their check will be sent to you from CA (although there will be still an Ireland address on the envelop), I'm not even sure if they will get in troubles in the future by doing this.

Comment

You're right Ray. There was a time a got a check drawn from Wells Fargo. I liked it a lot since I used to have an account with that bank.

Comment

Is Easybets still listed on the Bettorsworld Cream of the Crop List? The answer is no. The fact that they have been removed from the List should be a message to bettors.

Comment

I broke my offshore cherry with Easybets, in other words, they were the first shop that I gathered up enough "cajones" for in order to send a large sum of cash to an unknown destination. This was several years ago. I had my share of problems with them and a few discrepencies (usually settled in my favor), but all in all, they were decent. Now, several years later, the competition and the sheer number of quality books out there (look to your left), have left EB in the dust. I actually kept a small amount there for a little while (for certain soccer/tennis bets) until their shortcomings (slow pay, transposed WU numbers, etc) led me to finally close out about 6 months ago. I really can't say anything "awful" about them, and Sandra Brown, Robbie, Alan, and the others are very genuine people, but they just fell too far behind the 8-ball...

Comment

It's fair for me to post the fact that Easybets has resolved this issue and re-instated my account. They honored all action and Vincent sent me a very professional email apologizing for the mishap. I intend to continue using Easybets as a secondary out.

Comment

Working...
                X