Betmaker harrassment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betmaker harrassment

I've politely requested 4 times from betmaker.com that they remove me from their email list and stop sending me weekly solicitations. They have ignored all my requests. Anyone who doesn't want to keep getting spammed by them forever (or at least you change your email address) should refrain from ever doing business with them.

I don't know which email you use, but Hotmail can block sender to make sure you don't get anymore

Comment

Just about all e-mail clients can. If not simply contact your provider and block it there. Fred you are probably on multiple lists. That is probably the problem. Do not think they would waist there time pounding the same lists over and over...

There are hundreds of lists out there now..

Comment

FredCDobbs,
        First of all, I apologize on behalf of betmaker.com for the multiple unsolicited mailings that you have received from us. In trying to provide a superior service to our clients, we have introduced a bi-weekly newsletter that we send to our clients via email. We realize that most of our clients would prefer not to be called or sent anything to their home address, so we thought sending updates and promotions via email would be a satisfactory alternative. If you would, please contact me. I will make sure that you are removed from our mailing list, and email mailing list, as well as compensate you in a fashion to your liking. Please call me at 888-bet2bet (888-238-2238), ext. #304. Thank you very much, sir, and best of luck to all.

Jake Slater
        betmaker.com

Comment

Working...
        X