Action Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action Sports

I know that the storm has been brutal down there...hope all is well...will you be reopening today either online or via telephone...phone lines are still busy...Thanks

Don't expect miracles. The storm stalled over that tiny island and probably has ravaged their communications system. They probably have no way of responding to you either I would suspect.

Comment

Nobody can get through on any of their numbers today. The internet provider is down, which means the electricity is out there. Last year in October when Mitch hit Sint Maarten there was no electric or water for over a week, and Cable took 3 months to get service back to the Island. It looks like the island got hit bad. I have been trying several cell phones and I can't even get through to anybody on the Island.

Leo

Comment

Just to update Sint Maarten. The Dutch Side where Action Sports is located is still having electric and Telephone problems. Electric is not a problem as they have a huge generator, but Info I got about the Telephones are that local #'s starting with 4 and 5 are still having trouble, and most of their local numbers start with 45500 and work up. I am sure they will be back in operation as soon as possible, and I will post any other information that I hear. From What I have heard there is alot of damage on the Island. I have been looking at some pictures of the island, it looks like they got roughed up. These Island People are tough. They take this right in stride and clean up and re-build. I think the onlt thing holding up Action Sports is the phone company, so I am sure they will be back up soon.

Comment

Action Sports Alternate #'s

888-333-8464
          888-550-6363
          888-551-6363
          800-771-8771
          011-5995-45520

Comment

Thanks for all of the updates, Leo. Our hearts go out to the people of this region whose lives were adversely affected by this devasting storm.

Comment

We are happy to announce that Action Sports is back to fully operational status. Due to Hurricane Lenny we experienced the loss of 2 of puir satelite dishes. The island also suffered some damages, one of the telephone nodes went down, the techincal staff here at Action Sports has been working 24 hours a day with the telephone company to make sure telephone service returned to normal as quickly as possible.

Our web site was also down for the past 7 days. Our website (WWW.BetASW.com) is also back up and running. We here at Action Sports would like to appologise for any conviences caused.

And for anyone who was thinking about signing up and couldn't due to hurricane call us up and mention that you saw this on Bettorsworld. And in addition to Lifetime 5% juice if you send in $500 or more I will give you a 10% sign up bonus as well as a $50 dollar match play. Feel free to call up and ask for me I am always more than happy to take calls and or questions.

Thank you and regards

Jason Johnson
              General Manager
              Action Sports
              19 A Wellington Road
              St. Maarten
              1-888-550-6363
              or
              [email protected]

Comment

I have tentatively been planning to go to St. Maarten in January. If I want to see the island at its best, am I better off postponing my trip to a later time?

Comment

Well actually Reno January is not a bad time to come to the island I have been in meetings all week with the government and all there projections should the island as being cleaned up with in the next couple of weeks. The government spent allot of money in contingency plans and planning for the island and it has been paying off they are doing a wonderfull job. Electricity has been almost restored to entire island as well as water telecomunications are already back up and fully functional. But the best thing to do is e-mail me in a couple of weeks and I will let you know what the situation is with the island.

Regards

Jason Johnson
                  General Manager
                  Action Sports
                  1-888-550-6363
                  [email protected]

Comment

Sorry you guys had to go thru another storm, glad it wasn't any worse. Reno might this trip be part of your quest for the Valhala that must surely exist for sportsbettors? We have heard of the beaches and telecommunications prowess of the island fill us in and grade the eye candy you run across.

Comment

Working...
                    X