Stay away from Easybets!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay away from Easybets!!!!

They have no problem taking your money. When you actually win money they have a serious problem giving it to you. I requested a wire tranfer that was supposed to take 3-4 days. I got my money a month later(after several phone calls and even more e-mails.) They said it was a one time problem that they had fixed. This was 3 months ago. I figured i would give them the benefit of the doubt. I was an idiot. 8 days ago I requested another wire transfer. I'm still waiting for my money. Every time I call (4 times today) and ask for a person in the accounts department, they say ,"Oh they just stepped out, Can you call back in 30 minutes?" This is just my experience.

Easybets is no longer on the Bettorsworld Cream of the Crop List. You aren't the only bettor who has had problems with them. Although I play with some books that aren't on the Bettorsworld List, the ticket to safe offshore wagering is to play with books that are.

Comment

EATON - Easybets used to be a good shop but obviously not anymore. What I don't understand was, they were one of the earliest shops who emerged here in BW and caught most peoples attention. Why did they have a hard time competeting with these new ones? It is sad to hear about that. I know the people from Alan Weinrib down to Roby and didn't have any probleme collecting. I got out because of terrible customer service.

Comment

I cashed out permanantly last summer. A bank wire took 10 days. Their weak lines and slow payouts made me worry about them.

Comment

I just got another e-mail from them Promising to give me MY money by the end of this week, meaning that it will be 13 days for a wire transfer. I could have sailed down in a straw boat faster than that!!

Comment

perhaps you could ask those guys sailing that big Play Station catamaran across the Atlantic to pick it up and deliver it to you......

Comment

On behalf of Easybets I would like to apologise for the delays in payment processing due to the extensive procedures we are taking to reduce the possibility of fraud. We recognise these procedures will cause many inconvenience to our good customers. We are adding man power and simplifing our procedures so you will notice markably improvements in the next few weeks.

Regards,

Tim Lambe.

Comment

Dear Tim,
                I never like to say this to a person but you are full of @@it. Good attempt to cover yourself but I think we are all smart enough to see what you are doing. It's funny. The e-mail I got from Vincent never mentioned your "procedures" He said there was a problem with you merchant bank. Maybe you two should get together and come up with one excuse as why you are so slow. The fact that you would come on here and make this stuff up is exactly why i am taking my business elsewhere and I hope other people do too!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X