Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any word on why betmaker.com down most of weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on why betmaker.com down most of weekend?

Anyone know why betmaker.com web site has been down most of this weekend? Phone lines have been pretty busy since the website went belly up. Fairly disconcerting, to say the least. Just curious...

Is this the real pepsi, or the one that gets told to have a coke and a smile.

Comment

Still having trouble getting in.

Comment

Gentlemen,

I apologize for not getting back to you all sooner. We have been quite busy today. First, let me start by saying, thank you for your patience with our situation this weekend. Our Internet Service Provider was experiencing major difficulties and there was nothing that we could do, on our end. They have managed to rectify the situation and access to our site has been restored. Please keep in mind that any time you cannot access our site, due to a difficulties on our end, you can immediately call us at 888-238-2238 (888-bet2bet) or our wagering department at 888-439-9211. The phone minimum would of course be waived. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience that some of you experienced this weekend. We would also like to thank all of our clients for their patience and overall good attitudes this past weekend. Thank you. Don't forget that we will be offering 20 or more proposition bets on both tonight's and tomorrow night's games. If anybody has any further questions or comments please give me a call, just ask for Jake at ext.# 304
        Thank you, again, and best of luck!!

Jake Slater
        New Accounts Coordinator
        betmaker.com

[This message has been edited by Face (edited 12-05-1999).]

Comment

Working...
        X