ABC islands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABC islands

What is up with the ABC islands internet wagering? I haven't been able to get in and place a bet in almost a week now. Every once in awhile i will get into the account info, but it is just too damn slow now (i have a cable modem which is extremely fast).

All the difficulties seem to have occurred in the last week or so, up until then everything was working great, but now i am thinking of cleaning out my account since i avoid telephone betting at all costs.

Another thing i have noticed recently was that in the past i was able to make several successive $500 limit wagers to bypass the maximum, this was never an issue and the odd time the line would move.

However when i tried to place a wager on a basketball total last week after placing the limit earlier in the day the screen said that i already reached the limit on this selection.

Just wondering if ABC could come forward and explain what is up with the website, and address any policy changes.

thanks

Just kidding phaedrus, but I laughed out loud when I read that you wanted ABC to come in here and explain a policy change because you couldn't exceed the max online wager anymore? that's great!!!!! and by several hits without a line move! Ha Ha!!

Comment

Phaedrus, could it be possible that after checking your obviously winning account majority of this being basket totals, they realized that they had a bug in their program, and made the decision to finally get it fixed. I myself had this experience with another book but on the other side of the fence it ain't easy chasing the "SNEEKERS."

Comment

intheknow,

I believe it was (is) ABC's policy that the maximum that could be bet on the net was $500 per click, WWTS has a similar policy. This does not mean that you are cheating if you place more than one wager, nor does it mean that they will change the line.

Matter of fact, in the first week my account was opened, they never moved the line on my bets, not even on CFL totals, (my specialty).

What i would like explained is whether or not the policy is now a maximum of $500 total (not per click) per bet/side.

If this is the case, you can guarantee that my funds are coming out of there in a hurry. Not b/c i am a "sneeker" simply b/c it is easier for me to place a wager over the net than it is to phone it in.

Chester,

forgive me if i don't understand what it was you were saying but....

what the hell are you saying?

Comment

Phaedrus My Friend,
          Please understand, at no time did I think you were cheating or pulling a move. ABC is a large store, if they take the bet, they honor it, I just thought it was funny. Being on the other side of the counter. Sorry

Comment

Phaedrus:

ABC is one of my most used sites. I have NEVER had a problem with their site.

Could it be the computer on their end gets suddenly gets sickly when it recognizes it's you coming in with a play?

Dot

Comment

I had a similiar question with ABC, though
              line movement wasn't involved. I was wondering whether I could play more than
              1 max bet on a MNF total. I called and talked with them and they said that some
              bets will be rejected by the computer if
              the max is bet once beforehand...and if the
              computer accepts another bet then it will
              stand. There's nothing sneaky here, just
              that they will take more action on one side
              for certain props.

Comment

Working...
              X