QUESTION AND OR IDEA TO BW POWERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUESTION AND OR IDEA TO BW POWERS

Tis the freak once again, coming up with insane ideas for the BW guru's.....

Have you folks ever thought of printing your own rotation, and having the advertisers listed at left, post ads in it.

It would create revenue from advertisers and your fellow handicappers like sting dr u or whoever else you so desire can do their thing as well.

Would be a plus to all.....

Advertisers get ads out to all who receive it and others once other people besides loyal BW readers show it around.

BW gets ad revenue and another source to tap to promote BW and it's greatness.

The readers/cappers get a good rotation not filled with junkdicappers and something from the respected gurus of BW.

Just my idea, if you use it of course, I want in somehow whether it be capping or whatever LOL

FREAK

Disappointed not 1 response. Is the idea that damn bad ?

Comment

Freak,

I think this is a great idea. It's public domain info and it wouldn't be that hard to format. I occasionally print the Don Best rotation, but you have to print the whole nine yards. It would be better if you had the option to print by sport and by day.

What do you think BW?

Comment

hi freak,

apologiesfor the delay but i was so intrigued
        by the idea, i had to give it some serious thought.

it is a cool idea but time restraints would make it an impossible task for us to accomplish. bworld has a number of big projects that will appear in 2000 and our energies have been focused on these.

thanks
        bg

Comment

Working...
        X