WSEX-Limit orders on interactive games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSEX-Limit orders on interactive games

Can someone please explain how this works to me. In today's New England-Indianapolis game, in the first half, the bid-ask price was 42-47. I placed a limit order to buy on New England at 37. In the second half, the bid-ask on New England was as low as 10-15 but apparently my order to buy at 37 never went through. Does anyone here play this option and does this happen often? I wonder if it would have gone through if New England had lost? Regards

Unless things have changed, the only sport you can put limit orders on is golf. My guess is that they put up limit offers which would have allowed you to get the "ask" price at the time of placing it. But because your limit price was lower the order was ignored.

Call Steve at 1-800-428-3319 and he can fill you in for sure.

As for their "filling it had they lost" I guess you're asking whether the place is honest and from my experiences they are. I've had some problems with football interactives in the past but nothing like that.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I just spoke with Steve and he told me it was a software problem and that I never should have gotten the bet. He also gave me a credit for some of the bet which leads me to believe you are right about the place being an honest establishment. Regards

Comment

As honest as the day is long.

(Although I never personally understood what that saying meant) .

But you now know why they are ranked so highly by people at Bettorsworld.

Comment

Working...
        X